Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Moany Moyes

Comments

• Options
    Moyes was Fergie's last signing for Man U. Assuming Fergie still has a big say at the club I can see Moyes being given more time.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    This is very sad but has been nagging at me since last night. In the post match press conference Moyes wore a black blazer with a crest on the pocket that looked like a club badge that clearly wasn't man Utd. Anyone else see it and can shed some light?
  • Options
    Think it's an old club badge mate. Bit like Powell having the sword and diagonal CAFC.
  • Options
    Cheers Neil. That makes sense. Moyes desperately trying to get onside with the club/fans
  • Options
    He'll be wearing a green and yellow scarf soon (or did the fans let that one go when they won the title?)
  • Options
    DanDavis said:

He'll be wearing a green and yellow scarf soon (or did the fans let that one go when they won the title?)

I think it was the various champions league finals as well.
  • Options
    Moyes will be there until next season. Utd don't just sack managers. He will get a crack at the start of next season and he will be well under the cosh if they start poor again
  • Options
    Ouch, how much longer
  • Options
    Might depend if they lose in the week.
  • Options
    this is enjoyable
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Blimey, that was a mullering!
  • Options
    fair play to the utd fans who kept singing
  • Options
    Does anyone know what was being sung constantly for the last 20 minutes? It was to the tune of 'Sing Hossana.' I assumed it was the Liverpool fans singing but at the end it seemed as though it was actually Man U.
  • Options
    '20 time 20 times man united'
  • Options
    arsenal/chelsea fans would be booing if they were so poor in league n lost to tottenham, fair play mutd fans
  • Options
    A cracking performance from Liverpool but that was the worst I've seen from United at Old Trafford. Any team will fancy their chances at the moment.

Good to see.
  • Options
    I reckon the Mickey Mousers are gonna win the league
  • Options

arsenal/chelsea fans would be booing if they were so poor in league n lost to tottenham, fair play mutd fans

Fair play to those fans. I suppose from being so dominant in the premierleague over the last 20 years the team can afford to have one bad season without the fans getting heavy on their backs.
    The history book of high recent success is certainly something to fall back on, on what is considerably a poor season.
    The blip is very sudden and makes ferguson look even more good, like he was the man holding all the strings and was more independently responsible for Manu's amount of trophies.
  • Options
    These players don't want to play for Moyes, anyone can see that they are not playing anywhere near their potential.

If I were the Glazers I would be VERY hesitant about giving him more dough - he has already wasted best part of 50 MILLION QUID of Feilani and Mata.

Would those two get a game at City, Chelsea or Liverpool? No.

So how did they end up at United?
  • Options
    Wow just seen the highlights on the Liverpool game today, penalties at Old Trafford are like waiting for buses, you wait for ages then 3 come along at once!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2014
    After today's game he knows he's finished. Hope he gets the chop soon as the job's making him look ill.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    He's not looking as unhappy as this guy.
  • Options
    He was a very highly respected manager at Everton.. and It's all gone just like that....and with Everton on the rise themselves.

I actually think Mark Hughes would do a better job at United, and that's when it sounds like it's getting personal.

David Moyes was completely the wrong choice. I know that the previous manager had 27 years in charge So they want to continue the format of looking at the "bigger picture", but, they need a Man United person to steer the ship back in the right direction.

An ex player under Fergie that isn't a psycho (Keane) and Elijah wood (ole) and indulged in punditry (Gnev)
  • Options
    Could be Moyes last game in charge tonight, unless united pull it out of the bag?
  • Options

Could be Moyes last game in charge tonight, unless united pull it out of the bag?

I think if they get knocked out tonight & then lose to city at the weekend, he'll be gone
  • Options
    Might be given another week or so, having won 3-0 tonight.
  • Options
    A very open game of football, pleased for him.
  • Options
    The officials tonight really did everything in their power to make sure UEFA can cash in on Man Utd in the competition before they lose them for at least one season.