Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Moany Moyes

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Looking likely for a 7th place finish, is that the worst finish for a defending champion in the Premier League? Guess it's tied with Blackburn.
  • Options
    His football is dour
  • Options
    look like us going forward in this game
  • Options
    I don't think I have seen a poorer Man U
  • Options

I don't think I have seen a poorer Man U

They've been 'kin awful today.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Massive summer for Moyes and he will have to start very well next season to keep his job....

If he lasts that long...
  • Options

Looking likely for a 7th place finish, is that the worst finish for a defending champion in the Premier League? Guess it's tied with Blackburn.

Would be an exact place swap with Liverpool, quite a turnaround for both teams.

• Options
    If I were Utd is get rid of him now, get Klopp in and let him spend the money in the summer, not Moyes. Who's he going to buy next, Bramble?
  • Options
    Man United's forum Red Cafe makes interesting reading.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Heard moyes got carted out on a stretcher after the second goal went in....Bet he pebble dashed his seat....

Another Dougie Freedman...LOL. mug
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    dizzee said:

If I were Utd is get rid of him now, get Klopp in and let him spend the money in the summer, not Moyes. Who's he going to buy next, Bramble?

Think Klopp can do better!
  • Options
    Louis van Gael

• Options
    Not a fan of moyes one way or another and looks out of his depth at united,but to get jeered back at goodison was pretty poor. Eleven years spent there and despite very little resources were always a team to be respected. Think Martinez is doing a great job but football fans can be a fickle lot at times and this is a prime example.
  • Options

Not a fan of moyes one way or another and looks out of his depth at united,but to get jeered back at goodison was pretty poor. Eleven years spent there and despite very little resources were always a team to be respected. Think Martinez is doing a great job but football fans can be a fickle lot at times and this is a prime example.

Rubbish, he brought it on himself. The summer transfer dealings and the comments made at the same time treated Everton poorly. Treat a club and it's fans badly and you can expect to be booed.
  • Options
    Martinez is a great mgr and would have gone on to great things at utd IMO
  • Options
    Ferguson inisisted on installing Moyes for two reasons. Firstly, he can control him like a puppet. Moyes hangs slavishly on every word Ferguson says. His entire managerial method is based on Ferguson - just look at the way he deals with the press. Secondly, he's another miserable, dour-faced Scotsman.