Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

GTA V.....Who's getting it?

Comments

• Options

My son informs me that the PS4 will be priced at £299, which considering how my PS3 is an essential peice of entertainment (used for blu-ray/dvd, movie downloads and netflix, I think that's quite reasonably priced.......................

And it has more powerful hardware than the Xbox one, as well as the fact Sony haven't constantly back peddled on their new features.
  • Options
    I think it's actually £349 and the Xbox1 is £429 but if you want games too it'll be closer to 500
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

Talal said:

BIG_ROB said:

I only completed Golden Eye on the Game Cube last year some time!!

That's not the same one as on the n64 is it? Now that is a classic.
    Not sure mate, its the one where the enemies get stuck in the walls and run round in circles
    Sounds similar :)
  • Options
    Im seriously tempted to get this, looks like it is a fantastic game
  • Options
    Ordered, hopefully I receive it soon!
  • Options
    I have pre ordered it so should arrive tomorrow. But got finished up today so I dont need to get up in the morning. I am tempted to go to tesco/asda at midnight to get a copy. As I haven't pre ordered it with either am I likely to get one?
  • Options
    nolly gets it
  • Options
    Looks immense, pre ordered it and has been dispatched. The series is incredible.

Some information on what to expect if interested http://www.gtav.net/facts/
  • Options
    Can't bloody wait.

The game has cost more to produce than any movie in history (apart from Pirates of the Carribean 3), and has apparently already in profit purely from pre-orders!

Decent article here on the progression of the series. Certainly brings back some memories of the early games! :)
    http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/gaming/game-changer-the-power-of-grand-theft-auto-as-latest-edition-gta-5-set-to-sell-millions-8810320.html
  • Options
    Will hold out until I get a ps4, ps3 died around 6 months ago so will try wait to replace it... Winters coming though and they are a great way to use up the cold evenings
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How much is it?
  • Options

I have pre ordered it so should arrive tomorrow. But got finished up today so I dont need to get up in the morning. I am tempted to go to tesco/asda at midnight to get a copy. As I haven't pre ordered it with either am I likely to get one?

I never pre-order but have always managed to pick up the game in question at Tesco, whether it's FIFA, COD or Red Dead... If I'm still awake and not planning to go to work the next day I'll go along at 1am...midnight is pointless, the queues are immense.
  • Options
    Debating on this, is there any point me getting it when i will play for one week before Fifa comes out then wont play again for another few months?
  • Options

Debating on this, is there any point me getting it when i will play for one week before Fifa comes out then wont play again for another few months?

when you're winning 4-0 only for the EA server to kick you out and award you a loss, GTA5 will be the perfect medicine as you can shoot the virtual sh*t out of some random suit wearing ped, pretending he was the guy that commissioned the shoddy EA online games

• Options
    sam3110 said:

when you're winning 4-0 only for the EA server to kick you out and award you a loss, GTA5 will be the perfect medicine as you can shoot the virtual sh*t out of some random suit wearing ped, pretending he was the guy that commissioned the shoddy EA online games

Hahahahha
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

lol er winning ;) but very true
  • Options
    How long do you give it before the Daily Mail writes a piece calling for the game to be banned?
  • Options

How long do you give it before the Daily Mail writes a piece calling for the game to be banned?

Tomorrows edition no doubt. To be fair, GTA titles are pretty tame in the grand scale of things. A lot worse games out there for a gore-fest................
  • Options
    we pre ordered this but my son is asking me to go collect it at midnight as he reckons they will run out, I have told him not to be stupid it will still be in game for me to collect tomoz, I am right aint I ?
  • Options
    I'm sure they hold onto as many as pre ordered and release them after 24/48 hours.

Not everyone can get there for midnight so I'm sure it'll be fine
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    good I aint going then
  • Options
    Half an hour to go for those who can't wait..............
  • Options
    Pre ordered copies are kept back for the usual opening hours. Can only speak for the Game shop, but they will only sell pre-orders tonight to those that have ordered it, plus any extra copies above the total pre-order quantity..............
  • Options
    Have joined the rest of the saddos. Am in a huge queue in tesco
  • Options
    see this is why I did not go and q at game
  • Options
    Moved 20m in 40 minutes... About 100m to go.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Moved 20m in 40 minutes... About 100m to go.

I think the x button is the accelerator.
  • Options
    Bought a ps3 60g so I could play GTA 3 and vice city, as well as pro EVO 1,2,3
  • Options
    got mine is asda charlton 8 0 clock this morning,they gots lots of copies both ps3 and xbox if anyones thinking about it
  • Options

we pre ordered this but my son is asking me to go collect it at midnight as he reckons they will run out, I have told him not to be stupid it will still be in game for me to collect tomoz, I am right aint I ?

Pretty sure he just wants to stay up all night!