Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

GTA V.....Who's getting it?

Comments

• Options
    Tescos cheapside has a few in stock. Went there for my breakfast and couldn't resist not picking it up!!
  • Options
    so whos had a go, and does it live up to the hype?
  • Options
    If you don't want it spoiled you may not want to watch it (not that it actually gives anything away!), but here's a video of the first mission... looks immense!

http://youtu.be/E1iXHLlhdm4
  • Options
    Tescos £38 is cheapest I've seen.
  • Options
    I qd for an hr and half at game this morning, the q last night was over 2hrs
  • Options
    Postman didn't bring mine this morning, I'm not happy.
  • Options
    I have a spare copy if you want to come to crawley
  • Options
    Bought it at lunch was about 5 minutes in Game in croydon, cost £44.99 so could have got cheaper but less hassle if i just pick up so i can go straight home tonight and play
  • Options
    The world has gone mental. I'll buy it for about 15 quid after Xmas, probably with a whole bunch of DLA thrown in. Skyrim will keep me busy until then.
  • Options
    out the house in the middle of the night, spending £40...and its on a computer game and not a brass. Weirdos.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    only recently found out that all these GTA games were imagined and made by a bunch of jocks up in Dundee. pretty impressive, but it begs the question: where the hell is GTA Glasgow?!
  • Options

The world has gone mental. I'll buy it for about 15 quid after Xmas, probably with a whole bunch of DLA thrown in. Skyrim will keep me busy until then.

Funny you should say that.
    Considering GTA 4 was released in 2008 and is still for £15 today.
  • Options

GTA4 is still £15-20 for the basic edition so good luck.

• Options
    Just checked and Tesco have delivered mine ready for when I get home. Not bad for £30, athough I did order (and pay for it) last Nov
  • Options
    Blinkant said:

Just checked and Tesco have delivered mine ready for when I get home. Not bad for £30, athough I did order (and pay for it) last Nov

£30? Why so cheap?
  • Options
    Red_Raver said:

Blinkant said:

£30? Why so cheap?
    Last xmas, tesco had a offer for £10 off a £40 quid spend. Thinking ahead (and also thinking GTA was going to be out in March), I preordered it. They caught on pretty quickly after, and lowered the price to 39.99, meaning you had to buy something else to get the £10 off.

The fact that they took the money straight away was a pain though
  • Options
    Blinkant said:

Red_Raver said:

Blinkant said:

£30? Why so cheap?
    Last xmas, tesco had a offer for £10 off a £40 quid spend. Thinking ahead (and also thinking GTA was going to be out in March), I preordered it. They caught on pretty quickly after, and lowered the price to 39.99, meaning you had to buy something else to get the £10 off.

The fact that they took the money straight away was a pain though
    Ah I see, good thinking!
  • Options
    Good stuff.

Have any of you gay boys completed it yet?
  • Options
    Played an hour today. Takes a bit of getting used to, driving seems alot more sensitive, but a big thumbs up from me.................
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Have just jumped off. Been on it all day. Cracking game so far.
  • Options
    I was up late and Tesco's only a minute or two away, so went to have a look at the queue, which was huge, so I turned round a went back half an hour later. I was tailgated, overtaken and cut up by six over-excited hatchbacks on the journey, it was ridiculous.
  • Options
    An hour and a half before KO for me I think ...
  • Options

only recently found out that all these GTA games were imagined and made by a bunch of jocks up in Dundee. pretty impressive, but it begs the question: where the hell is GTA Glasgow?!

No need for games, that's real life in Glasgow !
  • Options
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-24127999

Of course it's all about the game and not the fact he's walking through North London alone past midnight.

'The victim, who is in a stable condition in hospital, was also robbed of a watch and a mobile.'
    And yet this part of it gets no mention, Grand Theft Auto (probably the least expensive item) gets the headline.
  • Options
    Pretty much like the others.
  • Options

out the house in the middle of the night, spending £40...and its on a computer game and not a brass. Weirdos.

I think I'd rather admit to having a brass than queuing up at midnight for a f***ing video game!
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

GTA4 is still £15-20 for the basic edition so good luck.

I'll just nick a car and rob Game then. Point is I'm not pre ordering a game and pissing my pants about it
  • Options

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-24127999

Of course it's all about the game and not the fact he's walking through North London alone past midnight.

'The victim, who is in a stable condition in hospital, was also robbed of a watch and a mobile.'
    And yet this part of it gets no mention, Grand Theft Auto (probably the least expensive item) gets the headline.

Gotta love it. Yet people still lap it all up. Truly pathetic.
  • Options
    Spent the entire day playing this, absolutely epic! Fantastic storytelling as well as missions that are as epic as the ones on San Andreas. Possibly the finest game I've ever played.