Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

GTA V.....Who's getting it?

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Heists better be worth the wait. Good thing Rockstar generally have a good track record on this kind of thing, but considering this has taken about 18 months to implement and the ones in the single player were flawed as well, I'm hoping they've spent that time making good on this.
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

Heists better be worth the wait. Good thing Rockstar generally have a good track record on this kind of thing, but considering this has taken about 18 months to implement and the ones in the single player were flawed as well, I'm hoping they've spent that time making good on this.

I hope they haven't lol, I wont be playing them and would much rather than spending time on a game they have already released, I would prefer the spent that time making sure the GTA 6 is going to be the best ever
  • Options
    The reason why R* games are so good generally is because they spend time on then, they don't rush out a half arsed updated variation of the same game every 12 months, so hopefully heists will be awesome.

@paulie8290 don't worry 6 won't be out for a good 3 years yet
  • Options

Fiiish said:

I hope they haven't lol, I wont be playing them and would much rather than spending time on a game they have already released, I would prefer the spent that time making sure the GTA 6 is going to be the best ever
    There was 5 years between GTA4 and GTA5 and during those years two expansions were released that introduced features later implemented into GTA5, so any new features tested in GTA5 that work well/prove popular will likely make it into GTA6. I imagine GTA6 will gear heavily towards online as well considering the sales of GTA dollars for the online mode has been a massive profit-maker for Rockstar. Also, those who bought both the first release and the upgraded re-release for PS4/Xbone will most likely be online players, so effectively people have bought the same game twice just because the online is so good, meaning more money towards the development of GTA6.
  • Options
    Personally not that bothered about the gta games anymore, I'm just hoping the last guardian gets made before my clogs are popped.
  • Options
    Honestly, although the last one had improved graphics and all round more exploration and interesting things to do, I didn't think much of it, just thought it was naf.

Didn't get the buzz that your supposed to get when flying a plane. San Andreas was better.
  • Options
    Everything rockstar do is delayed. Gta 5 was originally due in the spring and they then delayed it to the September release date.

Apparently heists have taken so long because it was a lot more complicated to code than they initially thought.

Too many companies *cough* EA *cough*activision*cough* release broken games every year and by the time a fix arrived it's time for the next instalment which goes through the same process. So I don't mind rockstar making us wait if they keep making games like gta, red dead and max payne.
  • Options

Everything rockstar do is delayed. Gta 5 was originally due in the spring and they then delayed it to the September release date.

Apparently heists have taken so long because it was a lot more complicated to code than they initially thought.

Too many companies *cough* EA *cough*activision*cough* release broken games every year and by the time a fix arrived it's time for the next instalment which goes through the same process. So I don't mind rockstar making us wait if they keep making games like gta, red dead and max payne.

Red Dead is a quality game. If they could bring GTAV's online mode to that environment, that'd be brilliant. GTAV's online appears to be based on Red Dead's online mode, which was pretty good in its own right.
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

Red Dead is a quality game. If they could bring GTAV's online mode to that environment, that'd be brilliant. GTAV's online appears to be based on Red Dead's online mode, which was pretty good in its own right.
    Red dead redemption remains my favourite single player experience. Nothing will beat wandering banished and broken into Mexico with the sun setting and Jose Gonzales starts playing. Shivers up the spine!
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

It's criminal that Red Dead was never released for the PC. I had many hours of fun on the ps3, but would've been so much better (esp for modding) on the pc.........
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Fiiish said:

It's criminal that Red Dead was never released for the PC. I had many hours of fun on the ps3, but would've been so much better (esp for modding) on the pc.........
    Such a shame we never got to see that first ride in to Mexico on a beast of a machine, it was stunning on just the PS3.
  • Options

Fiiish said:

Red dead redemption remains my favourite single player experience. Nothing will beat wandering banished and broken into Mexico with the sun setting and Jose Gonzales starts playing. Shivers up the spine!
    I fell off a cliff and drowned halfway through the song. It's a one time only deal as well. I had to play the game again a couple of years later before I got to experience it. I walked very, very slowly that time.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Does anyone still have it on the PS4? Could get the crew set up again for heists.

I still play online anyway, found this a lot more replayable than GTA 4 was although that is mainly racing with mates online etc.
  • Options
    Red dead was excellent. Was made by rockstar in San Diego.

Rockstar based in Scotland is where gta series is made.
  • Options
    Anyone play this on the PS4 then? Done the first heist.
  • Options
    I completed this game yesterday. First game I think I have ever completed in my life.
  • Options
    I did it all again on PC. Looks and feels like a whole new game. Currently running about online
  • Options
    Think I may have to start again, brilliant game, completed it months back fairly easy tbh but very enjoyable.
  • Options
    Just started Watch Dogs. Bored already.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I quite liked Watch Dogs. The world isn't as fun as GTA's though
  • Options
    The online hacking stuff in Watchdogs is good fun. I never tired of entering people's games without them knowing, and watching then run around looking for me. Especially if I was hiding in a car they ran past.