Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

GTA V.....Who's getting it?

Comments

• Options
    I dont know what it means but I am now in the crew
  • Options

I dont know what it means but I am now in the crew

It means you're on the wrong CAFC related site.
  • Options
    I'm stuck at the moment, stolen the submarine with Trevor for that mission and then nothing has happened for days, nothing popping up saying to do the next bit of the mission. Any ideas?
  • Options
    Is that one where you have to find a suitable 4 door getaway car? Can't remember?
  • Options
    Its the one where you climb up the crane to take pictures of the boat and then you have to take the submarine and store it. You get the option to hit the boat or go out to see. Think its some government top secret bit of kit. Any way as I said done that bit and now nothing
  • Options
    you may need to do some of the missions with question marks on the map before you progress.Try that.Think you may have to do an assasination mission with franklin in a car park so try that :)
  • Options
    I just love driving round sticking my finger out the window at people
  • Options
    I hope so. Had a look online and it appears there could be a bug, I should have had the helicopter part next when you take it from the army barracks. I have not been to the flight school yet so that could be it
  • Options
    robroy said:

I hope so. Had a look online and it appears there could be a bug, I should have had the helicopter part next when you take it from the army barracks. I have not been to the flight school yet so that could be it

Yeah you need to do that.

Completed it last weekend. You get a choice with the ending you have. 2 are terrible, one is really good and fitting.

Staying at my sisters for an internship in London until Sunday and then I'm off to dublin with the missus for a short break. So haven't been able to play online yet and won't be able to for a while. Gutted.
  • Options
    Listen to some of ya....

I thought GTA V was a new type of pushchair.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If you haven't completed story and don't want to find out then don't read the following....

did anyone choose for Franklin to kill Trevor or Michael? If so what happens!?
  • Options
    thanks
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Dave2l said:

If you haven't completed story and don't want to find out then don't read the following....

They really should introduce spoiler tags on here for things like that.

As that's been posted, may as well say that, Spoiler alert, There's a third option, Deathwish.
    But I certainly won't spoil what happens in this option here.

Best thing to do is after the mission "The Big Score", save the game, then after you've played each of the 3 options, save the game in a new slot for each one. That's what I did, so got to see all the different endings.

2 of the endings trigger another Strangers and Freaks mission on the map after the credits, but that is a surprise.
    It's not even included in the official Strategy guide.

There's also something else secret as well.
  • Options
    danny_m said:

Dave2l said:

As that's been posted, may as well say that, Spoiler alert, There's a third option, Deathwish.

Best thing to do is after the mission "The Big Score", save the game, then after you've played each of the 3 options, save the game in a new slot for each one. That's what I did, so got to see all the different endings.

2 of the endings trigger another Strangers and Freaks mission on the map after the credits, but that is a surprise.

It's not that UFO above mount. Chiliad is it?!
  • Options
    Completed it 100% last week and saw the 'mystery of mount chiliad' which is pretty cool. Also found a ghost of a little girl on Mount Josiah which was pretty creepy...
  • Options

Completed it 100% last week and saw the 'mystery of mount chiliad' which is pretty cool. Also found a ghost of a little girl on Mount Josiah which was pretty creepy...

did you do all 50 stunt jumps?

anybody playing online mode? i find the world very cruel and tough to make some cash with so many online trolls running about trying to rob ya

• Options
    addick16 said:

did you do all 50 stunt jumps?

anybody playing online mode? i find the world very cruel and tough to make some cash with so many online trolls running about trying to rob ya

You only have to do half luckily! It's not really 100% because you only have to do certain stangers and freaks and a certain number of random events and stunt jumps
  • Options
    Jarman said:

danny_m said:

Dave2l said:

It's not that UFO above mount. Chiliad is it?!
    Again, spoiler tags I think is a good idea for those who don't want to know.

But yes, it is that.
    It can only be seen at 3am at the top of chiliad.

• Options
    Is it possible to do the submarine level and pocket $20m?
  • Options
    Google the tips for the Lester Assassination missions for Franklin.

Can make a couple of million on the stock exchange with the hints
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I didn't realise until tonight that JB Smoove (Leon from Curb) hosts his own chat show, I even parked up and just sat there listening for a while. Very good.

I'm round about the car theft missions and stuff with Solomon. I've done okay with the heavy missions but do some really dumb stuff in the basic ones.
  • Options
    Joined the Charlton life crew.
  • Options
    I love gta, cracking game and this ufo/jetpack mural is doing my head in.
  • Options
    Just killed myself 20 times all so 10 days could pass to complete one of The Epsilon Programs missions
  • Options
    CAFC1304 said:

Joined the Charlton life crew.

ps3 or xbox360?

• Options
    Running for 5 Miles is hard don't even need to do it already done the 20 Stranger and Freaks required for 100% just wanna do all 58 of them
  • Options
    Online is getting boring. Should just release the mission creator so the community can maintain a fun atmosphere. Loads of spawn killing as well on free mode.
  • Options
    It's just full of glitchers, money men and idiots right now, I want heists and I want them now. I fear by the time they are released I would have moved on to a different game.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

It's just full of glitchers, money men and idiots right now, I want heists and I want them now. I fear by the time they are released I would have moved on to a different game.

yeah heists with my mates would be absolutely brilliant. They've staggered it so that there's always something "new" but it's just got tedious now.