Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Non League latest....

Comments

• And a goal down
  • R0TW said:
    And a goal down
    It was nailed on as soon as I said they were dominant. 
  • Kap10 said:
    Leuth said:
    If you were wondering who to blame for Dulwich going down, well, literally as their last game kicked off I was moving into a flat ten minutes up the road from them. A little bit of that Charlton magic sparkle 
    Hopefully the new stadium which was approved for development as Hamlet went down is sufficiently far away from your new flat to miss any future sprinkles of Charlton magic sparkles 😀
    The new stadium is literally next door to the current one, so the curse of Leuth will still apply!
    If you knew the details of my new tenancy, you'd realise the curse is entirely on me, trust me
  • Deji Elerewe nods Bromley 1-2 up 77 mins. 
  • edited May 2023
    Deji Elerewe with Bromley's 2nd goal 
    1 nil down, 2-1 up.
  • Well deserved win for Bromley.
  • Kap10 said:
    Leuth said:
    If you were wondering who to blame for Dulwich going down, well, literally as their last game kicked off I was moving into a flat ten minutes up the road from them. A little bit of that Charlton magic sparkle 
    Hopefully the new stadium which was approved for development as Hamlet went down is sufficiently far away from your new flat to miss any future sprinkles of Charlton magic sparkles 😀
    The new stadium is literally next door to the current one, so the curse of Leuth will still apply!
    I'm hoping that this is a case of inches matter!
  • This is a terrific piece by Jack Pitt-Brooke on why Dulwich's big crowds aren't translating into success on the pitch. It hits a whole line of nails on the head.

https://theathletic.com/4513863/2023/05/13/dulwich-hamlet-relegation-new-ground/
  • This is a terrific piece by Jack Pitt-Brooke on why Dulwich's big crowds aren't translating into success on the pitch. It hits a whole line of nails on the head.

https://theathletic.com/4513863/2023/05/13/dulwich-hamlet-relegation-new-ground/
    Not subscribing to read it, but what has crowd size got to do with success on pitch ? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Well done to Notts County promoted to League 2 after beating Chesterfield on penalties.

John Bostock quality ex Spurs and 
    Palace scored an 88th minute equaliser to take the game into extra time. 

John Bostock twat, tries to lob keeper during penalties and hit bar, fortunately for Notts County, they scored the other 4 penalties to win.
  • Delighted for Notts County. Bostock doesn't manage to ruin it🤦‍♂️
  • What an incredible game that was, i only saw the second half onwards but that was crazy, great goals and great belief in wearing your shirt with pride and giving it all for your club.

Glad for Notts County and sorry for Chesterfield hopefully games permitting at Charlton of course, i will see them at Ebbsfleet.

Can't you cut and paste?

• Riscardo said:
    This is a terrific piece by Jack Pitt-Brooke on why Dulwich's big crowds aren't translating into success on the pitch. It hits a whole line of nails on the head.

Can't you cut and paste?

it's a bit long for that, but... https://archive.is/xuNm3
  • Oxford City 4-0 up over St Albans in the NLS final

• Bishops Stortford put in the National League North as it stands , wonder if they will try and appeal that? 
  • Ouch. Looking at the 22/23 split, the NLN covers a much wider area than the NLS too 

• I was dreading Kidderminster coming up. It's the one thing I didn't want to happen!! 
  • Map should be showing areas further south-west
  • Sponsored links:

• R0TW said:
    Map should be showing areas further south-west
    No clubs in NLS in Devon or Cornwall in 22/23. Torquay and Truro will add 2 clubs in 23/24
  • Sorry, thought it was forthcoming season.
    See Bishops Stortford nearest rivals are 65 miles away (Kettering Town)
  • edited May 2023
    MarcusH26 said:

Bishops Stortford put in the National League North as it stands , wonder if they will try and appeal that? 
    An utter joke for Bishops Stortford - huge cost for the club. 

I thought Braintree was further North?
  • Hemel Hempstead have the lowest mileage playing northern teams combined around 300 miles less that Bishop Storford
  • Hemel Hempstead have the lowest mileage playing northern teams combined around 300 miles less that Bishop Storford
    Hopefully Bishops Stortford can appeal...
  • edited May 2023
    Appears with Aveley,Truro, Torquay, Weston Super-Mare and Yeovil coming into the NLS that Bishops Stortford were the odd ones out. 
  • That NLS is going to be superb next year, really pleased Ebbsfleet got out of it (well at least for one season).

Kidderminster finished 24 points off of second not sure their the same as they were a few years ago, Nice ground too. Went there once to see Boston play when Steve Evans was manager, had a great chat with him and he came across then as a decent guy.
  • Dipo from Welling on BBC Scotland playing for Ayr Utd.
    Play offs.
    Unfortunately not looking too good
  • And sent off.
    You can take a boy out of Welling……
  • Pleased Aveley got promoted. Two of my wife's cousins support them and volunteer behind the scenes there.