Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Non League latest....

Comments

• Options
    Someone said Dartford relegated?
    Correct 
  • Options

• Options
    Looking a 'bit' iffy for Ebbsfleet.
  • Options
    Welling are safe after a 0-0 draw... Remarkable turnaround

• Options
    I as at Twerton today to see Bath beat Torquay 1-0 to secure playoff spot, Torquay were insipid and uninspiring with little fight Taunton might just escape. 
  • Options
    Thommo said:
    I as at Twerton today to see Bath beat Torquay 1-0 to secure playoff spot, Torquay were insipid and uninspiring with little fight Taunton might just escape. 
    Taunton v Torquay on tuesday is now a big game.
  • Options
    Ramsgate v Cray Valley Saturday.image
  • Options
    Gutted for CVPM. Two up with 5 mins left, only to have a 97th min equaliser banged in against you.
  • Options
    R0TW said:
    Gutted for CVPM. Two up with 5 mins left, only to have a 97th min equaliser banged in against you.
    I think i read that it was the first away league game they've failed to win all season, that's an incredible run.

Still in their hands though, 7 points from their last 3 games and they're champions.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CVPM will be fine, Ramsgate have thrown it away, they were 16 points clear at one point.
  • Options
    CVPM will be fine, Ramsgate have thrown it away, they were 16 points clear at one point.
    Yes, but I think CVPM had about six games in hand at the time ?
  • Options
    Pitiful season for Dartford. There can't be many teams to have sunk from losing the playoffs to relegation so quickly.

Well done Welling. They showed what can be done to turn things around.
    Eastbourne with 3 wins and a draw in their last 4 games is an amazing turnaround too, to give themselves a chance of survival.
  • Options
    Erith Town won the Kent Senior Cup beating Croydon (is there a Croydon in Kent or have they relocated from Surrey/Greater London.    
  • Options
    In the National, Chesterfield are up automatically, while in the playoff places Barnet are guaranteed to finish 2nd and Bromley 3rd. 

Two playoff chasing sides have 3 games to play this week, Rob Elliott's Gateshead and Halifax
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:
    Erith Town won the Kent Senior Cup beating Croydon (is there a Croydon in Kent or have they relocated from Surrey/Greater London.    

My missus showing she's from Boro.
  • Options
    Dowse on the move again (from Hemel)
  • Options
    Torquay beat Taunton tonight, whilst Eastbourne got a point against Weston Super-Mare. 

Taunton 4 from safety with 2 games left. They've got Weston on Thursday, if they get something from that the last game of the season will be interesting, they play Hemel. Although given the goal difference they might need to win it by 5 or 6.
  • Options
    Watched it last night. Taunton had there chances.
    Hit the post in the 85th min and skied the follow up.
    2-2 would have painted a different league picture.
  • Options
    Going to pop down to CVPM Saturday (home to Herne Bay).
    Cant be asked going to Slough for a nothing game
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Torquay beat Taunton tonight, whilst Eastbourne got a point against Weston Super-Mare. 

Taunton 4 from safety with 2 games left. They've got Weston on Thursday, if they get something from that the last game of the season will be interesting, they play Hemel. Although given the goal difference they might need to win it by 5 or 6.
    If Taunton win their game in hand they will be just a point behind Hemel. Coul be a winner takes all shoot out on Saturday if Eastbourne get something from their last game. Very interesting!
  • Options
    Taunton have played 8 games in 18 days, they must be struggling to find the energy for these games.

Eastbourne are at Braintree on the last day who can still get 2nd/3rd and avoid an extra play off game so i would expect them to lose. 4 points might be enough then for Taunton but they'd need to win of their games probably by at least 3 goals.
  • Options
    Could easily get relegated away to Boreham Wood, if they lose that and Woking draw then they are down.
  • Options
    Could easily get relegated away to Boreham Wood, if they lose that and Woking draw then they are down.
    Dont but i think it will happen. Woking are at home to Fylde who have nothing to play for. They have 53 points a crazy total to get relegated on. But the league table never lies after 46 games. 
  • Options
    Barnet and Bromley are guaranteed to be in the NL playoff semifinals, I can see myself going to the NL final at Wembley this year.
  • Options
    Barnet and Bromley are guaranteed to be in the NL playoff semifinals, I can see myself going to the NL final at Wembley this year.
    Altrincham are the dark horses. They are in good form. 
  • Options
    Dont but i think it will happen. Woking are at home to Fylde who have nothing to play for. They have 53 points a crazy total to get relegated on. But the league table never lies after 46 games. 
    Hope your right soft spot for the Fleet.
  • Options
    edited April 17
    Altrincham are the dark horses. They are in good form. 
    Went to the game with Ebbsfleet on Saturday. They were efficient and defended stoutly and their keeper is huge.

Fleets problem was they thought they could just carry on from last year, it did work for a while but there are some experienced clubs in there who just have that bit more about them.

If they manage to stay up they have a great manager and hope they will learn from this year.
  • Options
    R0TW said:
    Going to pop down to CVPM Saturday (home to Herne Bay).
    Cant be asked going to Slough for a nothing game

Why not pop down to the Valley ?
    I have lost my enthusiasm for it mate, if I am brutally honest.