Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Non League latest....

Comments

• Options
    Simonsen said:
    Cray Valley PM promoted to Ishmian Prem (7th tier) for first time in history 
    So does that mean they are playing Dartford next season ?
    Yes, should do.

I ticked off another new ground yesterday, Didcot Town FC v Hendon.

Didcot are relegated from Southern Premier along with three of Hendon's more local clubs; Harrow Borough, Hayes and Beaconsfield. The already crippling annual travel bill looks like being increased further, if those clubs are replaced by too many South-West clubs. As ever, we're praying for a reshuffle and a return to The Isthmian League. 
    Yes the allocation of clubs between the leagues is baffling. Especially with Hendon being Isthmian League stalwarts too.
  • Options
    Baffled Hendon haven't been moved back to the Isthmian, especially with Havant coming down from the NLS who will probably go Southern Premier with Taunton of course. 
  • Options
    Bromley just equalised against Altrincham to make it 1-1, 50mins gone in the Semi-Final

Myles Weston, who is some how still playing just scored his first goal for them
  • Options
    edited April 28
    Make that Bromley 2-1... No involvement from Elerewe or Vennings though
  • Options
    WOW... What a strike... 3-1 - It was 0-1 ten minutes ago
  • Options
    Very Charltonish long throw defending by Altrincham.

And a second for Myles Weston!
  • Options
    14 years since he left Charlton 
  • Options
    He’s made the difference for Bromley.

Hope Bromley go up this year.
  • Options
    edited April 28
    DiscoCAFC said:
    He’s made the difference for Bromley.

Hope Bromley go up this year.
    Got to be favourites at the moment, given the Barnet result last night - Although Solihull Moors did beat Bromley recently in the FA Trophy Semi-Finals
  • Options
    What a comeback from Bromley - must have been some ht team talk
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A shame they will have to tear up the 3g pitch if they get promoted.
    There should be a rethink permitting these pitches in League 2 at least.
  • Options
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UzPh89tD5pA
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UzPh89tD5pA
    Aaaaaggggh, you got me there.  I was expecting to see something supporting my view :)
  • Options
    Great result for Bromley
  • Options
    Can we sell them our pitch seeing as how we're getting a new one?
  • Options
    So glad to see Altrincham lose that one. Their fans have been a fucking disgrace this year. Bromley are no.1 in the league for attacking and defending set plays to no shock that Altrincham struggled to deal with them - they're all about 7 foot tall!

Brom go long but when they do get it down they have some real quality. But if Solihull go up, they could be a single division below Birmingham which would be pretty funny. 
  • Options
    I can see Bromley having 25k at Wembley.
  • Options
    I can see Solihull having 250 at Wembley. 
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Can we sell them our pitch seeing as how we're getting a new one?
    Selling grass across county lines.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JiMMy 85 said:
    They're at Wembley on consecutive weekends I believe.
    I saw Bromley at Solihull around 7 years ago, they're not the best supported club.
  • Options
    Solihull's ground is next to the Land Rover factory, so their players at least get to see the Range Rovers many footballers drive...
  • Options
    Chris Solly released by Ebbsfleet 
  • Options
    Bromley are very direct , remind of of the old Wimbledon, I thought they were awful first half. But took control once they got the equaliser 
  • Options
    A t the time I thought he would come good, maybe re-sign him?

(I am joking).
  • Options
    MarcusH26 said:
    Baffled Hendon haven't been moved back to the Isthmian, especially with Havant coming down from the NLS who will probably go Southern Premier with Taunton of course. 
    I think we hear what's happening in about two weeks' time. We're more hopeful than before but not counting chickens by any means. 
  • Options
    Simonsen said:
    MarcusH26 said:
    I think we hear what's happening in about two weeks' time. We're more hopeful than before but not counting chickens by any means. 

Hopefully it all works out , the difference in travel would be huge if you're moved back to the Isthmian. Guess the ones to watch out for will be where Bishops Stortford go after their issues last year with being put in the NLN. 
  • Options
    MarcusH26 said:
    Simonsen said:
    MarcusH26 said:

Hopefully it all works out , the difference in travel would be huge if you're moved back to the Isthmian. Guess the ones to watch out for will be where Bishops Stortford go after their issues last year with being put in the NLN. 
    It's critical for us. We're solvent at the moment but essentially the amount we can expect to generate through the gate, isn't going to be enough to pay wages and travel next season. The playing budget will have to be cut and we'll struggle. Losing the four localish clubs, Chesham, Hayes, Harrow and Beaconsfield and probably gaining Taunton & maybe Gloucester isn't going to help. And I'm sure the western/southern clubs would be happy not to have to do M4, M25, A40 and North Circular when coming up to us. 
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:
    They're at Wembley on consecutive weekends I believe.
    I saw Bromley at Solihull around 7 years ago, they're not the best supported club.
    Agreed. I was in the Solihull end when they got to the Playoff Final a couple of years back and lost to Grimsby. They have been outnumbered about 4 to 1.
  • Options
    Ramsgate lost their Isthmian South East play-off tonight - Chichester City won 1-0 and they'll play Three Bridges in the final.

Lewisham Borough lost their Southern Counties East Division One play-off semi-final at Larkfield and New Hythe - losing 13-12 on penalties after the match finished 0-0 at full-time.