Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Non League latest....

Comments

• Options
    Cray Wanderers start next season at their new ground at Flamingo Park. I’ve never seen Cray play but it’s walking distance from me. If they get the bar, welcoming feel right, I can see myself going semi-regularly and think they have a potential bright future there. 
  • Options
    Cray Wanderers start next season at their new ground at Flamingo Park. I’ve never seen Cray play but it’s walking distance from me. If they get the bar, welcoming feel right, I can see myself going semi-regularly and think they have a potential bright future there. 
    I'll definitely pop along at some point to see the new ground. Only ever saw them once at Oxford Rd, a pre-season friendly against Charlton in 1986.
  • Options
    You'll be making a palice season ticket holder wealthier with every penny you spend, think again.
  • Options
    You'll be making a palice season ticket holder wealthier with every penny you spend, think again.
    And 2 other Directors of Cray are Millwall season ticket holders …….
  • Options
    I'll definitely go to a few if It doesn't clash with Charlton. 
  • Options
    edited May 1
    And the CEO / Director is Charlton 
  • Options
    what a dilemma.

• Options
    I've seen some b@llocks on here the last couple of days.
    This thread and the Bromley thread.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Horsham currently 3-2 in a penalty shootout against Chatham. Chris Dickson scored a pen for Chatham.
  • Options
    3-3 - If Chatham score the next it's 4-3 
  • Options
    4-3 Chatham, Chatham go into the play off final.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Horsham currently 3-2 in a penalty shootout against Chatham. Chris Dickson scored a pen for Chatham.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Dickson_(footballer)

39 and still playing. A crazy number of clubs too...
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    I've seen some b@llocks on here the last couple of days.
    This thread and the Bromley thread.

Makes a change from you posting it then.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Hope they go up, my nephew just signed a one year deal there.
  • Options
    Capacity 3,000 crowd watched the Chatham game.
  • Options
    I'll definitely pop along at some point to see the new ground. Only ever saw them once at Oxford Rd, a pre-season friendly against Charlton in 1986.
    Hopefully Charlton won't clash when Hamlet go there. That and Dartfod are on my list next season 
  • Options
    Kap10 said:
    Hopefully Charlton won't clash when Hamlet go there. That and Dartfod are on my list next season 
    Ditto I'll try to go to Dartford's game there if I'm free that day from watching Charlton draw 1-1.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Is the snakes brother still there?
  • Options
    And the CEO / Director is Charlton 
    The Chairman is a huge Palace fan. 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Is the snakes brother still there?

Think he's at Whitehawk now. 
  • Options
    Jeeez... Bromley should be 2-0 up inside the first two mins!!
  • Options
    Advantage Bromley, just before HT
  • Options
    Good strength from Creek for the opener.
  • Options
    Advantage Bromley, just before HT
    A fantastic time to score.
  • Options
    Good strength from Creek for the opener.
    Pathetic from the Defender to try and ask for a Free Kick
  • Options
    1-1
  • Options
    How many have Bromley got there? (Obviously 80% of them aren't really Bromley fans)