Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Non League latest....

Comments

• First watched Bromley over 55 years ago, when I use to live at Petts Wood.
    Delighted that they got into League Two, but a game neither side deserved to lose.
    Charlton this season would have struggled against either of those teams
    Justice as Bromley finished in a higher position, coupled with the past couple of seasons progress and ambition.
  • Congratulations to Bromley, amazing achievement. 
  • Might now have a destination for some of our "dead wood" 
  • Deji Elerewe quickly back in the EFL
  • Wasn’t the greatest match but pleased to have seen a little bit of history. The Bromley keeper was immense. Odd scenes at the end when one of the players appeared to be trying to celebrate with family and stewards started piling on. 

Of the 16,000-odd Bromley there I’d say at least 10,000 weren’t regulars or were day trippers - the row around us cleared out pretty much as soon as the final penalty went in. Expect quite a few will be back in the coming season though, by the sound of it.

• Hope they’ve got the time and money to sort the pitch out. 
  • Rothko said:
    Bromley in the EFL trophy 😬🔫
    With Crystal Palace U21s
    Will probably have to play a couple of games away at the start of the season to sort it out
    Apparently the pitch is coming up this week.
  • Wasn’t the greatest match but pleased to have seen a little bit of history. The Bromley keeper was immense. Odd scenes at the end when one of the players appeared to be trying to celebrate with family and stewards started piling on. 

Of the 16,000-odd Bromley there I’d say at least 10,000 weren’t regulars or were day trippers - the row around us cleared out pretty much as soon as the final penalty went in. Expect quite a few will be back in the coming season though, by the sound of it.

It's the nature of such games. If Barnet had been in the final, I would have gone along.
  • Sponsored links:

Why dont they just swap it with Sutton?
    Why dont they just swap it with Sutton?
    Bromley have use for it themselves, they have other 3g pitches next to the ground.
  • I still think Bromley are a horrible scummy little club and I hope they get hammered every week. 
    Why?
  • I still think Bromley are a horrible scummy little club and I hope they get hammered every week. 
    Why?
    I’ve seen them play a handful of times over the years and their fans are worse than afc wimbledons. Whenever I’ve seen them play, there has always been an on field instance where their players should have conducted themselves better. 

Coke up the nose per fan ration and they are champions league. Their fans have more stone island and reebok classic than Millwall.
  • 995632 said:
    Might now have a destination for some of our "dead wood" 

Why would Charlton's dead wood get into Bromley's team ?
    Not sure if Fit, Deji would've got in the team ahead of the Millwall loanee 21 year old Grant or the experienced defenders Bromley have this season.
    Fraser wouldn't cope with the physical aspect of League 2. Ness maybe ?

One of Deji coaches from his Junior days is baffled that his career stagnated in his last 18 months at the valley; hopefully 20 year old Elerewe's career kicks on in League 2.
    Why?
    I’ve seen them play a handful of times over the years and their fans are worse than afc wimbledons. Whenever I’ve seen them play, there has always been an on field instance where their players should have conducted themselves better. 

Coke up the nose per fan ration and they are champions league. Their fans have more stone island and reebok classic than Millwall.
    You paint a graphic picture there but about as far removed from my reality of seeing Bromley play over the years as is possible. 

I hope they have sorted their outside bar out. Last time i went you had to pay a £5 deposit for the plastic glass that was then not returnable because of the queue, so had to carry round for the rest of  the day (or give up).
  • Macronate said:
    Need to get London Road sorted (Galley Hill).....any idea how they are going to do that and when?
    Why?

You paint a graphic picture there but about as far removed from my reality of seeing Bromley play over the years as is possible. 

I hope they have sorted their outside bar out. Last time i went you had to pay a £5 deposit for the plastic glass that was then not returnable because of the queue, so had to carry round for the rest of  the day (or give up).
    Only been to one game at Bromley, and I enjoyed the experience though Bromley and Aldershot both had their fair share of "lairy youth"
  • Sponsored links:

• Worthing try to play champions league style, playing out from the back.
    Go a goal down, and go route one 1-1
    Very similar to yesterday’s Bromley game.
    Dont try and play san siro football at this level
  • Welling v Enfield next season.
  • After Bury lost their play off final yesterday, Macclesfield have lost today. Not finding it straight forward to go through the leagues as they try and get back towards league football.
  • edited May 6
    R0TW said:
    Worthing try to play champions league style, playing out from the back.
    Braintree win 4-3 AET to reach the NL
  • R0TW said:
    Worthing win 4-3 AET to reach the NL
    No they didnt... Braintree won 4-3
  • R0TW said:
    Worthing win 4-3 AET to reach the NL
    No they didnt... Braintree won 4-3
    You know what I meant  :D