Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Non League latest....

Comments

• What a gift of a penalty to Bromley 
  • Just seen the feed, 'Wembley errupts' and guessed Solihull had not scored.
  • 2-2 now, awful keeping tbh, and the defenders just back off and back off. Solihull are the better footballing side overall
  • Kirk looks like a poor sub. That sounds familiar!
  • Really cant see Bromley winning this at the moment
  • Extra time it is then.
  • Penalties to come
  • sam3110 said:
    How many have Bromley got there? (Obviously 80% of them aren't really Bromley fans)
    I’m at Wembley behind the goal, would say three quarters of those here are in the Bromley end. Solihull fans have a corner but are moving behind the goal.

• Great start for Bromley.
  • Sponsored links:

• Self destruction from Solihull.
  • Awful penalties
  • Bromley go up.
  • Bromley are in the football league
  • Get in thereeeeeeeeee!!!
  • Not sure what I think about Bromley going up TBH….would surely take some fans away from the Valley
  • edited May 5
    Or maybe a good thing take some fans away from Millwall or Palarse
  • Well done Bromley. God's own borough 
  • Carabao Cup round 1 opponents nailed on
  • Deserved to go up over the past few seasons.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 5
    As an Ebbsfleet fan congratulations. Spose Fleet now become the top Kent team in non league football.
  • Well done Bromley and Andy Woodman. Will have to pay them a visit next season whilst they are still basking in the joy of being an EFL club. 

They’ve sold their best player, Ben Krauhaus to Brentford for an undisclosed fee but hopefully they’ll do some astute recruitment over the summer to meet the challenge of the step up.
  • I'm sure we'll be sending a player there on loan next season, and I can see them using local contacts at Palace too
  • First watched Bromley over 55 years ago, when I use to live at Petts Wood.
    Delighted that they got into League Two, but a game neither side deserved to lose.
    Charlton this season would have struggled against either of those teams
  • Bromley deserve this, seen a few games when they were in the national league south.

progressive club, always improving 

unreal to think that if Nathan Jones didn’t come in and turn it around we could have been in the same division as them next season 
    And only our promotion will guarantee we're not in the same division as them after next! 
  • Hey Bromley!
    Wanna buy a grass pitch?
  • Well done Bromley!

When I was 11, I was a junior season ticket holder for a couple of season in early 1970s. I used to watch them when I couldn't get to see the Addicks.

They were, from memory in the Isthmian League at the time.
  • Bromley in the EFL trophy 😬🔫