Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tony Pulis - [Edited: Gone]

Comments

• Options
    From the highlights on MOTD they thoroughly deserved the victory.
  • Options
    While I want Palace to lose whoever they play, I'm somewhat torn when they play the Surrey derby. They're well organised and it looks like there are at least three teams worse than them (Fulham, Cardiff, WBA, maybe Sunderland). I think they will stay up. Was that Chelsea performance part of Mourinho's mindgames or were they just crap?

• Options
    Palace will go down. Pulis is a dirty nigel who wears a tracksuit and baseball cap as he dugout outfit. He looks like a right proper nigel.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    MSE7 said:

Palace will go down. Pulis is a dirty nigel who wears a tracksuit and baseball cap as he dugout outfit. He looks like a right proper nigel.

And Billy Davies won't get sacked......
  • Options
    Riviera said:

MSE7 said:

And Billy Davies won't get sacked......
    We have moved on since then.
  • Options
    All us CAFC fans are Pulising ourselves that palace won't be Pulised into the relegation scrap. Pulis yourselves together, we've got to Pulis ourselves out of our relegation scrap. Palace are a Pulis club and always will be.
  • Options
    MSE7 said:

Is English your first language?
  • Options

Kap10 said:

Pulls is a good manager and Palace have a good board, it's sad to say but true.

Shame about their supporters.......

Yep , make far too much noise supporting their team throughout the game

• Options

MSE7 said:

Is English your first language?
    No
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pulis showing yet again what he can do with limited resources, you might not like his style of football but he gets results.
  • Options
    Just when I thought the pyjama wearing beagles were back on the slide... :-(
  • Options
    And Sunderland's failure to beat a pants West Ham has led Tony to light up a fat cigar and put his feet up.

They are now safe.

Bollocks.
  • Options
    Superb manager and has a team who give everything.
  • Options
    Signing of the season.
  • Options
    Pullis will keep them up so next season we will have no south london/croydon rivals to play.
    But they should never been allowed to walk away from administration like they did so realy don't deserve to be where tthey are! All the millions they got should have been used to pay back all the local bussinesses they knocked and sent under.
  • Options

Signing of the season.

Brought in a good English manager who's used to relegation survival who's got a lot of friends in the game to get resorces from and a good track record in England,may not play pretty passing football but when ur at the bottom you need points as u get nothing for possession and passing!
    Get where I'm coming from?
  • Options
    Sadly reminds me of Curbs. They might not be down where they belong for quite a long time now. Bollox.
  • Options

Signing of the season.

Brought in a good English manager who's used to relegation survival who's got a lot of friends in the game to get resorces from and a good track record in England,may not play pretty passing football but when ur at the bottom you need points as u get nothing for possession and passing!
    Get where I'm coming from?
    Think you'll find he's welsh.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    I expect the Palace fans are enjoying watching boring mid table premiership football and they can anticipate at least one more season of it.

I wonder how many 'Pulis out' posts there are on their forum?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Give it to him now.............manager of the year. Bollox.
  • Options

Give it to him now.............manager of the year. Bollox.

Gotta give it to poyet for the following reasons:

-Not Palace
    -Great DNA
    -Not Palace
    -Amazing desperate results against the big boys
    -Not Palace
    -Pulis looks a tramp

• Options
    Got to hand it to Pulis. They were dead and buried when he took over. I thought they were gone. For them to now be looking at a potential top half finish is incredible. There's only one contender for Manager of the Year in my opinion.
  • Options
    dirty nigel fook him
  • Options
    fair play to palace, surely this is the first time in their history they've now had sustained success without the financial misfortune of other clubs funding it all.
  • Options
    Just have to keep our heads down and get through it, the same way they and the Scum did when we had our glory years from 1997-2007.

Having said that things can and DO change very quickly in football - so let's keep our fingers crossed.
  • Options
    No other manager deserves manager of the year more than him. May not like it cos it is Palace etc, but it's a fact.
  • Options
    Can only be a good thing if he wins it, watch the other clubs come sniffing around for him
  • Options
    I'm afraid Palace aren't going down for a long time. With the new premier league money they are looking at 75M quid this season alone. It was perfect timing to go up. Gonna be damn hard for next season for teams in champ to go up when competing with the teams who go down this season. bottom team gets over 65M quid.

Tony Pulis has done an amazing job. Fing hudini.

And to be fair..... Palace support has been friggin epic this year and I may get flamed for this but I wish Charlton had that sort of support.

Dare I say it Charlton have a LOT to learn from Palace.
  • Options
    One season in the premier league makes them nothing.