Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tony Pulis - [Edited: Gone]

Comments

• Options
    RedMist said:

new job?

But where other than Huddersfield no club is open

Maybe he has just had enough of football

• Options
    Its no secret that he and Parrish don't get along.

Hope they crumble.
  • Options
    Pulis should do the decent thing and walk away. He'll get another job easily
  • Options
    My money is on him being tapped up by Mike Ashley.
  • Options
    Clash between a manager maybe trying to be more ambitions in terms of transfers whilst Palace maybe understandably want to watch where their money goes.

Mind you have they signed anyone...

• Options
    Can see Moyes going there if Pulis leaves.
  • Options

Can see Moyes going there if Pulis leaves.

I know he's tarnished his reputation a bit but he can aim higher than that, he'll get a job with Villa, Newcastle, someone of that ilk.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Please let this be true. Pulis performed a football miracle last season.
  • Options
    I too am praying this is true, I'd love to see them struggle every week again.

I have been wondering why they've made barely any transfers of cost. Think they've picked up Frazier Campbell for just under 1m, Hangeland on a free, Martin Kelly for 1.5m and apparently are close to Jack Cork for 3m (that would be a great signing).

Last summer they spent more on Dwight Gayle that this summer combined (even if you include Jack Cork).
  • Options
    A former player, summarily sacked by a local rival last season, is used to managing with a limited budget and lives in the area.

When in management he won promotion and the league title in his first full season and took his team to 9th in the division above the following season.

He got sacked the season after that when his team lost an FA Cup 6th round tie.
  • Options

LenGlover said:

A former player, summarily sacked by a local rival last season, is used to managing with a limited budget and lives in the area.

When in management he won promotion and the league title in his first full season and took his team to 9th in the division above the following season.

Wash your mouth out.
    I know!

When you write it down like that though it looks horribly feasible though.
  • Options
    Sky Sports News HQ ‏@SkySportsNewsHQ 30s
    BREAKING NEWS: Sky Sources: Tony Pulis is holding urgent talks with #CPFC co-chairman Steve Parish.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    LenGlover said:

LenGlover said:

Wash your mouth out.
    I know!

I don't care if he started his career there, Chris Powell is Charlton to the core - he would never join Crystal Palace. The man has too much respect for us.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

LenGlover said:

LenGlover said:

Wash your mouth out.
    I know!

I don't care if he started his career there, Chris Powell is Charlton to the core - he would never join Crystal Palace. The man has too much respect for us.

He would jump at it.
  • Options
    Of course he would if he had the opportunity
  • Options
    Please be true, not a fan of Pulis would never want him at our club but he will keep Palarse up again this season & unless we get promoted this season, i can't put up with them having a 3rd season in the Premiership above us.

I refuse to discuss the potential of SCP as Palace manager as just the thought of it makes me physically sick.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not a happy camp what with this swiftly following the players being distinctly unhappy with the bonus scheme for this season.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Whilst Pulis is manager I do not think palice would go down. Lets hope he f**** off then!
  • Options
    Can we start calling him `Agent Parish'?
  • Options
    Would love him to walk out on the stripey nigels and they implode with a lack of leadership and second season syndrome.

But please SCP no way never, there must be some historic tweets that we could dig up to spoil his chances.....
  • Options
    1) SCP would jump at it 2) SCP isnt going to be offered it 3) Do we care?
  • Options

Tony Pulis has left Crystal Palace following disagreements over transfer policy. Official confirmation shortly.

Where have you got that from ? Please let it be true :-)
  • Options
    If Powell is offered the job of course he'd take it and no real Charlton fan would begrudge him it.

However, I don't think he's ready for the Premiership and doubt Parrish would offer him the job.

They'd go for someone with Premier League experience