Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tony Pulis - [Edited: Gone]

Comments

• Options
    CHGCHG
    edited August 2014
    Ta ta Tony, huge blow for them.
  • Options

Tony Pulis has left Crystal Palace following disagreements over transfer policy. Official confirmation shortly.

Where have you got that from ? Please let it be true :-)
    The Times, Telegraph and Talksport all saying it's mutual consent.
  • Options
    Chris Kammy has said on twitter Pulis has left by mutual consent
  • Options
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeees (if it's true).
  • Options
    Palace 5/2 to be relegated, 10/1 to finish bottom on Bet 365, would imagine those odds will be a lot shorter by tomorrow morning if he has gone.
  • Options
    Gutted when he took over...delighted with this news!
  • Options
    Get in, see you next season knobheads!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2014
    Hoddle - Palace - gotta be joking ! - cant see any more extremes than those 2.
  • Options
    They wouldn't go for Powell, his record from the outside doesn't look that good.

Hoodle would be fantastically hilarious!
  • Options
    The odds on him being first prem manager sacked were slashed this morning from 33/1 into 5/1 someone tipped me off over it but I never backed it couldn't be bothered, regret that now!!!!
  • Options
    Hahahahahahaha. Going down like a lead balloon without Pulis.
  • Options
    edited August 2014

• Options
    This is funny, they've spent nowt all summer, and Parish is turning into a parody of Jordan at a rate of knots
  • Options

MrLargo said:

Get in, see you next season knobheads!

No we won't. We'll be taking their place in the big boys league.
    Wouldnt that be funny !!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Think Hoddle would be a disastrous appointment from their point of view. Apart from being a nutjob who's been out of the game for ages, surely trying to swap from Pulis' cynical sloggers game to a passing game overnight can't work.
  • Options
  • Options
    Some Powell fans really are deluded about how good a manager he is aren't they. No chance he'd be offered a prem job already.

Palace mate of mine who's dad used to be on the board reckons Malky Mackay.
  • Options
    Pulis did a brilliant job there last season, tightening them up at the back, and playing reasonable football too. Thank God he's gone, I was getting worried he might establish them as a mid table team like he did with Stoke!
  • Options
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Think Hoddle would be a disastrous appointment from their point of view. Apart from being a nutjob who's been out of the game for ages, surely trying to swap from Pulis' cynical sloggers game to a passing game overnight can't work.

YES ! Please - This !!
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Lolololol
  • Options
    Anyone who thinks SCP even has a sniff of the job is deluded.