Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lomas sacked/Holloway Appointed at Millwall

No surprise but bad news. Their squad should be doing better and the new bloke might well achieve that.

Comments

• Options
    Sorry. Close if required.
  • Options

No surprise but bad news. Their squad should be doing better and the new bloke might well achieve that.

this
  • Options
    shame I thought Agent Lomas was doing a great job there
  • Options
    How can they sack Stevie baby? I also thought he was doing a great job there. Ian Dowie is available, he might as well make it a full set of South East London clubs don't you agree?
  • Options
    Parky 33/1
    Curbs 40/1
    Megson 50/1
  • Options
    seth plum said:

How can they sack Stevie baby? I also thought he was doing a great job there. Ian Dowie is available, he might as well make it a full set of South East London clubs don't you agree?

The west ham connection for the royal flush.
  • Options
    The day just gets better and better. Hahaha.
  • Options
    Operation lomas has ended
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    In my best Montgomery Burns voice: "Excellent".
  • Options
    It's funny to see them in disarray but can't help thinking that any new manager who has half a clue can get them playing to the squads potential which is I believe sadly much better than their current position.
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited December 2013
    Lomas was definitely the man to take Millwall into League One. There seemed to be a real absence of team spirit and fight for eachother. Kenny Jackett knew how to build a strong team spirit and Lomas singularly failed to show he could do that.

Fforde is a great keeper but the defence in front of him was woeful. I would like to see Gary Megson finish the job that Lomas started.

• Options
    Prepare for the axis of evil......

Neil Warnock is coming
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited December 2013
    Warnock saved Palace a few years back. He can get teams playing to their strengths and as a unit. Lets hope they pick Gary Megson.
  • Options
    Whoever they get to fill in, I bet we lose when we meet them.
  • Options
    vff said:

Fforde is a great keeper but the defence in front of him was woeful.

The spanners have let 46 goals so far this season.
  • Options

Operation lomas has ended

No it bloody hasn't as they are not relegated yet!

• Options
    Needless to say his only away win came at the Valley!!
  • Options
    Holloway to take over from Lomas?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Please cock it up Millwall, please.
  • Options
    Jonathan Ross's wife?
  • Options
    They need a manager who understands their supporters and the traditions of their club.

Anyone know an unemployed prison warder?
  • Options
    Neil Harris full time, that will get the fans back on side
  • Options

Neil Harris full time, that will get the fans back on side

Cheap and popular option. I suppose much depends on the results during his caretakership period.

• Options
    Danny Shittu got sent off today as well. Hahaha
  • Options
    Is Millwall's squad really that strong? I'm not so sure their position is particularly false, just they signed a lot of mediocre players in the summer.
  • Options
    Just had a text from a spanner, he wants either Holloway or Warnock. LOL
  • Options
    I always apply for every managers job going. Have done for 10 years. It's a bit of fun and plays to my sarcastic side.. However, I will not be applying for this. Given my success with Croydon under 9,s in 1983 ( one of my players went on to play for England ) I think I have a bloody good chance of getting the job. I couldn't take up the post so won't apply.
  • Options

Just had a text from a spanner, he wants either Holloway or Warnock. LOL

Sadly, I think that this could happen