Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lomas sacked/Holloway Appointed at Millwall

Comments

• Options

Terry Hurlock, perhaps ?
    From Wikipedia: "...Tony Cascarino: "Some of us [Millwall players] were playfully goading Terry about what he was going to do to Vinnie Jones in the upcoming fixture with Wimbledon. Without saying a word, he got up from the table and walked to the entrance of the pub and ripped the door off its hinges."

He's out of football, mate of mine works for the RMT union with him.

• Options
    rananegra said:

Terry Hurlock, perhaps ?
    From Wikipedia: "...Tony Cascarino: "Some of us [Millwall players] were playfully goading Terry about what he was going to do to Vinnie Jones in the upcoming fixture with Wimbledon. Without saying a word, he got up from the table and walked to the entrance of the pub and ripped the door off its hinges."

Think you're getting mixed up with Bob Crow. ;-0)
  • Options
    Stuwall is 10/1

Though he'd have to sit in the opposition's dug out the box office told him the home dug out wasn't available.
  • Options
    was hopeing agent Lomas was staying because now they will get someone who will keep them up
  • Options
    The spanners have won 8 league games in 2013, 3 under Jackett & 5 under Lomas, 2 of those were their cup final against us.
  • Options

The spanners have won 8 league games in 2013, 3 under Jackett & 5 under Lomas, 2 of those were their cup final against us.

lucky we don't play them every week

• Options

wtf is soccer?

Similar to what a lot on here refer to as footy
  • Options

wtf is soccer?

It was the British nickname for football, long before it was adopted by America.
    http://youtu.be/6KeG_i8CWE8
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The squad looks better than your league position but whoever you appoint your fans will end up ruining it as usual.
  • Options
    I hope this is true but I've heard that Dowie is getting the Millwall job.
  • Options

I hope this is true but I've heard that Dowie is getting the Millwall job.

someone on one of their boards claiming to be ITK is swearing it's a done deal
  • Options
    This is too much. Christmas was last week!
  • Options
    Spooky !

I've just used his favourite word on the takeover thread !
  • Options
    I've seen in my local News Shopper that Steve Claridge wants the job....
  • Options
    i hope iain dowie gets the job. he is a swell manager, i don't think he has ever got relegated you know. great job he did with thsi team in red, what were their name, i cant remember. anyways he should do well since at that red team he did well with an expensive squad so why not at millwall.
  • Options
    I will support Dowie 110%
  • Options
    Chucked a fiver on just incase... Can still get 15s with paddy
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nice to see it's working out well for them.
  • Options
    They'll still beat us.
  • Options
    What a shame!!! Outplayed in all departments by all accounts. Still with the right manager you will make the top ten.....:-)
  • Options
    Hollaway, I think.
  • Options
    Apparently the bookies have stopped taking bets on Holloway.
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

Apparently the bookies have stopped taking bets on Holloway.

Only fair. He's fucked up the Nigels, only right the Spanners get a go too!! ;-)
  • Options

rananegra said:

Terry Hurlock, perhaps ?

Think you're getting mixed up with Bob Crow. ;-0)
    May well be how Hurlock got the job.

• Options
    Holloway on the frame for Smallwall now
  • Options
    Hahahahahahahahahaha

That is all
  • Options
    rananegra said:

Terry Hurlock, perhaps ?

Is your mate a Charlton fan, who used to live very near the ground?