Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jan Transfer window thread (DEADLINE DAY STARTS P85)

Comments

• Options
    Sky Sports reporting that Dave Lockwood is at Stoke ;)
  • Options

The window goes to 11 I have hope lots of hope

Now I have hope! Hope is such a dangerous thing.......
  • Options

The window goes to 11 I have hope lots of hope

Now I have hope! Hope is such a dangerous thing.......
    Only hope we have is bob hope & no hope ;-)

• Options

The window goes to 11

It's one louder

• Options
    I have no info I asked and all I got back was it aint 11pm yet sit tight hence why I have only hope
  • Options

I have no info I asked and all I got back was it aint 11pm yet sit tight hence why I have only hope

Cheers!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
  • Options
    We are hearing reports that Middlesbrough have stuck a late bid in for Lee Tomlin at Peterborough as they look to strengthen their squad before the 11pm deadline.

Looks like our business is done, but hopefully we pull in a few quality loans soon after the window reopens.
  • Options

We are hearing reports that Middlesbrough have stuck a late bid in for Lee Tomlin at Peterborough as they look to strengthen their squad before the 11pm deadline.

Looks like our business is done, but hopefully we pull in a few quality loans soon after the window reopens.

we can only have one more loan cant we?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If Protheroe et al are trying to pull off last minute deals I doubt they'd be too arsed about keeping the Comms Dept informed. Get the deals done and dusted and then get Liddle out of bed at 11.15pm to let us all know.
  • Options

we can only have one more loan cant we?
    I believe you're right.
    We've used up the others

Plus 1 additional youth loan from the English leagues.

• Options
    Are we really only allowed one more loan?

If so we are screwed if we don't get a creative centre midfielder who can run beyond the strikers and a winger who can actually put a decent shift in.
  • Options
    Wouldn't mind McCormack from Leeds if things are as bad as thought there!
  • Options
    powell said we are only allowed 5 loans in a match day squad

astrit
    koc
    thuram
    sordell
    -----

we can have more, just one of the others will have to be left out
  • Options

Lo mate u happy with the buisness we av done , cos i am worried i think we av weakend our team ,regarding the players who have come in, i hope they are good enough but i really fear the worse .
  • Options
    Isn't Koc mostly an U21 player? Could always leave him out if we get a better wide midfielder.
  • Options
    On dailymail timeline: Watford have made late loan enquiry for sordell. Even though he is on coach to Wigan
  • Options
    Yea gods, we have bid 1.5mil for a player. Get a grip chaps. The only way is up. Have faith.

All together now.......'things......can only get better'
  • Options
    Twitter rumour: Sordell to Watford on loan.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    vffvff
    edited January 2014
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    If he does go we could still try for Simeon Jackson, It hasn't been confirmed by Millwall yet.
  • Options
    As unimpressive as he has been I don't think we can afford to lose him at this stage
  • Options

On dailymail timeline: Watford have made late loan enquiry for sordell. Even though he is on coach to Wigan

Yes please take him off that coach now!
  • Options
    edited January 2014

Sordell doesn't seem to fit in here, one way or another - or at least he seems to have lost his way here.

Returning to his roots at Watford sounds the right thing to do for the player.
  • Options
    There all tucked up in the Thistle at Haydock, so depends if someone can get there for Marv
  • Options
    If we upped the terms for Jackson and Sordell went I'd be happy with that
  • Options
    How can sordell go on loan to watford if he is already on a season loan to us?
  • Options
    Bolton have a recall clause for Jan. essentially they could recall and send him out in a couple of hours

I hope they don't though
  • Options
    Or bring in the Frenchman (not Yann)