Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• Numbers have already been decided... Rezas not took number 8 so it's going to be took by new signing if all goes through

Oh you are such a tease Athletico! Can you at least tell us whether this signing is UK based or not?
    I wish I could.. they are quite exciting, hopefully revealed this week. Something to look forward to! I normally do give the names away early but no can do this time :-(
    Why cant you tell us the names then?
    As ive been told not to.. lol
  • Parjer is a croatian international, good player.
  • edited July 2014
    Not even a chance of a PM? If I break the silence, I'll get the players in question names tattooed on my backside, whether they sign or not. ;-)
  • Cafc rumours on twitter says parjer isnt happening:-(

Parjer didn't pass the hight test anyway.
  • edited July 2014

Parjer is a croatian international, good player.

Shame then that the deals off - would he of been our first croatian player?
  • Parjer is a croatian international, good player.

Shame then that the deals off - would he of been our first croatian?
    Sorry didnt clarify, Parjer is a croatian international but was born in Ghent.
  • Numbers have already been decided... Rezas not took number 8 so it's going to be took by new signing if all goes through

Oh you are such a tease Athletico! Can you at least tell us whether this signing is UK based or not?
    I wish I could.. they are quite exciting, hopefully revealed this week. Something to look forward to! I normally do give the names away early but no can do this time :-(
    Damn,

Although i cant wait to see parker pull on our new top ;)
  • edited July 2014
    Jean-Christophe Bahebeck is number 26 for PSG

apparently 8 is his lucky number but Thiago Motta has that so he went for 2+6

His nickname is also JCB. I know this brings nothing to the table but thought it was cool

• edited July 2014
    Swisdom said:

According to Wikipedia TBH always goes for No.26...might be because TBH is an israeli and in the Kaballah the numerical value of YHVH (God) is 26 - for all the amateur kaballists on CL.
  • Sponsored links:

• cafc-west said:

Swisdom said:

According to Wikipedia TBH always goes for No.26...might be because TBH is an israeli and in the Kaballah the numerical value of YHVH (God) is 26 - for all the amateur kaballists on CL.

Not sure what the Indian national sport has to do with anything ;-)

• Tony Watt of Celtic off to the motherland

Are they names that have been mentioned before?
  • Zzzzzzzzz...

Oh, two signings coming pretty soon :-) One will be our number 8 and the other very close to that number...

Third is wanted I believe too, but I only know of these 2..

How certain are these 2? And any ideas how soon they'll be announced?
  • Thanks for the PM @Atletico Addick

Don't worry, I'll make sure she wears the right gear
  • Who is Cafc rumours? should he not be on this thread? and who does Parjer play for?

They claim to be 4 journos (2 tabloid, 2 broadsheet) who happen to be Charlton. From what I can tell they've never broken a transfer story before anyone else. They do confidently state that Parker is not coming back, though you don't really need inside knowledge to predict that!

• Swisdom said:

His nickname is also JCB. I know this brings nothing to the table but thought it was cool

Bet you had to do some digging around for the nickname info!
  • Hope you aren't just chating rubbish Atletico. Can't stand people pretending to be in the know.

From all the links and rumours I've seen. I would really like Anelka on loan if he goes Standard, Parker and sell Reza get in Bahebeck. That would be unreal.
  • Sponsored links:

• Hope you aren't just chating rubbish Atletico. Can't stand people pretending to be in the know.

From all the links and rumours I've seen. I would really like Anelka on loan if he goes Standard, Parker and sell Reza get in Bahebeck. That would be unreal.

Atletico has been right on a couple of these before, so I'm more inclined to believe him than to think he's telling porkies.

Standard will not sign Anelka just to put him on loan to us .

The only scenario I could see this happening would be in January , if we were pressing for promotion and they were out of Europe.

Atletico has been right on a couple of these before, so I'm more inclined to believe him than to think he's telling porkies.
    Agree, he has been right before on these but if he is telling lies i suggest we chase the bugger through the streets, catch him and give him a right old telling off, Charlton style.

You're like that flirty woman you meet in a club who lets you buy her drinks all night, then leaves without giving you her number!!!!

Hope you aren't just chating rubbish Atletico. Can't stand people pretending to be in the know.

Just read back through my posts.. I have contacts. I'm not telling porkies but the proofs in the pudding, hope they go through soonish. I posted more to keep the excitement, most, including I, thought we were basically done after Henderson. Not quite. :-)
  • Any more hints though? Midfielder? Mentioned before? Young? Experienced?

Or you really cant say. I hate surprises !
  • Dizzle said:

Any more hints though? Midfielder? Mentioned before? Young? Experienced?

Or you really cant say. I hate surprises !

Suitable to their numbers if they take them...:-) Patience is a virtue as the old saying goes

You're like that flirty woman you meet in a club who lets you buy her drinks all night, then leaves without giving you her number!!!!

Hope you aren't just chating rubbish Atletico. Can't stand people pretending to be in the know.

Just read back through my posts.. I have contacts. I'm not telling porkies but the proofs in the pudding, hope they go through soonish. I posted more to keep the excitement, most, including I, thought we were basically done after Henderson. Not quite. :-)
    So you've heard of these players before i take it ?
  • edited July 2014
    @Atletico Addick

Fair enough then.

I think Anelka's anti-semitism fits perfectly with our community club image. I'm sure Ben Haim would love him as a team-mate as well.

I think Anelka's anti-semitism fits perfectly with our community club image. I'm sure Ben Haim would love him as a team-mate as well.
    Think you're reading into it too much, didn't exactly get a swastika tattooed on his forehead. The gesture was more in support of a friend I think
  • Go on tell us. We can keep a secret.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!