Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• Vincenzo said:

Who is Cafc rumours? should he not be on this thread? and who does Parjer play for?

They claim to be 4 journos (2 tabloid, 2 broadsheet) who happen to be Charlton. From what I can tell they've never broken a transfer story before anyone else. They do confidently state that Parker is not coming back, though you don't really need inside knowledge to predict that!

it's a wind up account
  • Hope you aren't just chating rubbish Atletico. Can't stand people pretending to be in the know.

From all the links and rumours I've seen. I would really like Anelka on loan if he goes Standard, Parker and sell Reza get in Bahebeck. That would be unreal.

Atletico has been right on a couple of these before, so I'm more inclined to believe him than to think he's telling porkies.
    Agree, he has been right before on these but if he is telling lies i suggest we chase the bugger through the streets, catch him and give him a right old telling off, Charlton style.
    Don't tell NLA though, he'll only stop us!
  • charltonJ said:

Go on tell us. We can keep a secret.

Every other breaking news I've stuck on here is all over Twitter within a few moments. No such thing as a secret on the old wide web ;-)
  • charltonJ said:

Every other breaking news I've stuck on here is all over Twitter within a few moments. No such thing as a secret on the old wide web ;-)</blocke

make up a couple of random names Atletico so i can watch twitter go into melt down
  • Vincenzo said:

Who is Cafc rumours? should he not be on this thread? and who does Parjer play for?

They claim to be 4 journos (2 tabloid, 2 broadsheet) who happen to be Charlton. From what I can tell they've never broken a transfer story before anyone else. They do confidently state that Parker is not coming back, though you don't really need inside knowledge to predict that!

it's a wind up account
    Ah. Not a very good one.
  • charltonJ said:

Every other breaking news I've stuck on here is all over Twitter within a few moments. No such thing as a secret on the old wide web ;-)
    Have they been mentioned on this thread before?
  • Number 8 and possibly 9 then. For it to be a definite 8 they must be at least near starting 11 quality or possibly better than we have. Any ex prem CM released and not signed up yet?
  • edited July 2014

Hope you aren't just chating rubbish Atletico. Can't stand people pretending to be in the know.

From all the links and rumours I've seen. I would really like Anelka on loan if he goes Standard, Parker and sell Reza get in Bahebeck. That would be unreal.

I think Anelka's anti-semitism fits perfectly with our community club image. I'm sure Ben Haim would love him as a team-mate as well.
    Alright slow down. He's a good footballer. I want good footballers at the club. I don't judge players by their personality as most people do stupid shit.

I forgot about TBH, so it probably wouldn't work but in general I couldn't care if a rebel joins us. I know for a fact that if we were linked with someone like Deeney for instance people would moan that he's a good player but he kicked someone in the head. Yet players we have now like Church and Pigott who 'fit with our club image' people want to get rid of.

• How do you know Athletico?
  • Sponsored links:

• Hope you aren't just chating rubbish Atletico. Can't stand people pretending to be in the know.

I think Anelka's anti-semitism fits perfectly with our community club image. I'm sure Ben Haim would love him as a team-mate as well.
    Alright slow down. He's a good footballer. I want good footballers at the club. I don't judge players by their personality as most people do stupid shit.

I forgot about TBH, so it probably wouldn't work but in general I couldn't care if a rebel joins us. I know for a fact that if we were linked with someone like Deeney for instance people would moan that he's a good player but he kicked someone in the head. Yet players we have now like Church and Pigott who 'fit with our club image' people want to get rid of.

Standard's manager is Jewish so I wonder how that will play out.
  • Cheers for the pm atletico addick. Certainly players to get excited about!

Agreed. Unbelievable.
  • Cheers for the PM athletico. Wow are we really signing HIM? Guaranteed promotion I reckon.
  • Cheers for the PM Athletico, two more Belgians eh, brilliant..
  • Tevez and Mascherano
  • no one is out there---------------NO ONE---------the truth dosnt exist
  • OVERwhelmed Athletico!

Come on you rip roaring goal scoring Haddocks!
  • Sponsored links:

• The sodje's?
  • When do the rest of us mere mortals get to find out?
  • I don't want to find out anyway, want it to be a surprise :) especially if the signings are that good !
  • I doubt one of them is Scott Parker. He has 2 years left on a 3 year contract, alleged to be £75K per week.
    So he still has £7.5M due. I don't think he'll be writing that off !
  • I doubt one of them is Scott Parker. He has 2 years left on a 3 year contract, alleged to be £75K per week.

Yeah but we've got Belgiums 11th richest man paying.
  • High level of excitement. Just like when Milne, Andy Jones and Rhommedal signed.................Doh!

If that is true then Fulham are complete fools paying that sort of money/long contract on a player who's legs have gone.
  • Can't you just say it isn't Parker Athletico to stop people wondering.
  • edited July 2014
    Parker was on 70k a week at Tottenham, doubt he is at Fulham
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!