Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• I call shenanigans - nobody has a PM

My guess is is Bahebeck at #7, Chris Wood #9, Scott Parker #8

There is as much chance of this happening as there is of me and Fred West having a threes-up with Princess DIana
  • Whatever Parker is on, he still has 2 years left on his contract.
  • Swisdom said:

I call shenanigans - nobody has a PM

There is as much chance of this happening as there is of me and Fred West having a threes-up with Princess DIana

PM me the video, please.

• If I PM'ed anyone the names I'd have to kill them...
  • Everyone that got tickets to Brentford will have got a PM, including 3 of my mates, 2 of them Millwall 1 of them West Ham.
  • Swisdom said:

I call shenanigans - nobody has a PM

My guess is is Bahebeck at #7, Chris Wood #9, Scott Parker #8

Into necrophilia then Swisdom! :P
  • edited July 2014
    If we got Behabeck, Wood and Parker I would be reasonably confident of finishing near the top half.
  • edited July 2014
    Atletico, if you could pm me then I could check it with my inside information
  • If we got Behabeck, Wood and Parker I would be reasonably confident of finishing near the top half.

There we have it lads, the three people we are after.
  • Sponsored links:

• Always happy with wood
  • Looks like my bet for us to win league at 66:1 isn't silly after all ;)
  • I've got wood

On football manager.
  • Heard maybe Kieran Agard as he wants to move back to London but not a reliable source.
  • edited July 2014

Just read 141 posts. As I understand it: some posters still haven't forgive Parker; there may be more signings to come but there may not; and adults still make jokes about erections.

Wood you believe it aye?
  • My internet has been down all day...

Two words

THANK FUCK!
  • I've got wood

On football manager.

I like football manager too

Just not as much as you do apparently
  • Sponsored links:

• Wonder if Tony Watt will end up here if he struggles settling in Belgium.
  • Wonder if Tony Watt will end up here if he struggles settling in Belgium.

Here's hoping.
  • Poo I just thought that and started a thread, feel free to close me down innit xx
  • Ronaldinho just left his Brazilian club, 10 years ago he would've made a decent #8.
  • This thread makes me what to stop using Charlton Life. Never has an expression been more apt than now. If you have nothing worth saying then don't say anything at all.
  • PopIcon said:

This thread makes me what to stop using Charlton Life. Never has an expression been more apt than now. If you have nothing worth saying then don't say anything at all.

I may as well leave the forum then.
  • Cywka signed for Blackpool
  • Agreed, although they also signed Jacob Mellis who I thought was underrated and is a pretty decent signing I think.. Problems with his attitude though if memory serves.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!