Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• At least ir is a proper rumour...hope it's not Morison. Leeds hate him and even Millwall say no.
  • I think the real reason Atletico Addick wont say anything is he is enjoying the attention :-)

Well he wouldn't be a trustworthy friend/contact, if he spouted every thing he was told to keep under close wraps?!

• When do we announce the shirt numbers anyway?
  • edited July 2014
  • I'll guess...

Baldock & Parker
  • Incidentally, I am not about to suggest that Atletico is spreading false info (I remember 1 or 2 other occasions when he has been spot on).

But how about this as a way of proving having a credible source which will stop this back and forth in future.

Can Atletico share the names of players with 1 trusted person of his on the board (or maybe one of the mods). If we do end up signing (or even being strongly linked to) the players in the next couple of days, then having somebody being able to state "yep - those were the names I was given" would clear all of this up and mean a cleaner rumours page which no slanging matches going back and forth.

Of course Atletico, I would be more than happy to take custody of these names if you so wish :)

If anyone wants to trawl back through my posts I'm sure you can see I wouldn't be telling porkies, even as far back to January for Reza not being happy at CAFC and leaving (but that broke down to no fault of his own). A few admins/long term users I'm sure will vouch for me r.e. those posts, me telling one person would be a breach of my word, so I'll leave it to the club to release the info if and when it's done.

@Sasquatch, if things go to plan it's this week, but I've never really been good with timings as there's so many if's and buts that I can't influence, If I was placing a bet it would be early next week, may be earlier may be later. I'm sure the club are really trying to push them through, though, a lot to sort out.
    Just tell everybody LIera is signing tomorrow. They will find out then anyway.
    FFS the one person I did PM and you've already blurted one of the names.....
    I'm sorry OK. I was just so excited. it was a toss up between spilling the beans on here or doing a sex wee...as I'm at work, it had to be option 1.
  • I'll guess...

Baldock & Parker

Good call. And Llera.
    Macronate said:

takeover's done x

Thnx babe x

• Sponsored links:

• Macronate said:

makeover's done x

love it, gorjus babe x
  • This is doing my head in , come on spill the beans
  • tony1234 said:

This is doing my head in , come on spill the beans

Atletico Addick = Astrit Ajdarevic

I will say no more
  • Can u give us the positions atletico addick
  • Admins can you just ban Atletico? Just to stop all these pointless posts clogging up this thread?
  • How about you give us the ages of the two players?? We are no closer to knowing who they are and if or when they go through we know if you are right or not..
  • How about you give us the ages of the two players?? We are no closer to knowing who they are and if or when they go through we know if you are right or not..

AA did say 8 and a number close to that. Part of Roland's youth policy.
  • Sponsored links:

or the name of their first pet.
  • mother's maiden name.......
  • It's Messi and Ronaldo.

Yet again players with zero experience at playing in the greatest league in the world, The Championship.

RD out.
  • HOW EXCITING 84 new posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 potential rumour.

52 posts of crap guessing.

21 about paulies hair.

And the other 10? :-)
    MOVE ON!!

AA did say 8 and a number close to that. Part of Roland's youth policy.
    The other ones a shade older...
  • A ha!! We got another clue!!

So it's 8 &... 9 or 10!!

Keep chipping away lads, we're getting there.
  • We all know Bristol City are after Agard but could we be thinking of the wrong player he'll replace? Weren't people talking about Jay Emmanuel Thomas a little while ago?
  • Cahill & Harris?
  • I reckon a cm and a cf
  • I think the real reason Atletico Addick wont say anything is he is enjoying the attention :-)

Unlike you eh ;-)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!