Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• signing today and he is English........ jason Bent
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBgMqrphMDs
  • edited June 2014
    Derby fan on Twitter just posted this......

Rusty ‏@adamrusty15 6m

Charlton want to sign Scunthorpe goalkeeper Sam Slocombe. Slocombe is happy at Scunthorpe but may consider a move. #SUFC #CAFC

It now appears to have disappeared totally, so the person that posted it was obviously so annoyed at their own lies they deleted it.
  • edited June 2014
    cfgs said:

Rusty ‏@adamrusty15 6m

Charlton want to sign Scunthorpe goalkeeper Sam Slocombe. Slocombe is happy at Scunthorpe but may consider a move. #SUFC #CAFC

It now appears to have disappeared totally, so the person that posted it was obviously so annoyed at their own lies they deleted it.

I hear his mum has a pussy.

http://youtu.be/unmkX15AeN8
  • cfgs said:

Rusty ‏@adamrusty15 6m

I hear his mum has a pussy.

http://youtu.be/unmkX15AeN8
    it does help.....
  • Slocombe was highly rated at one stage. I also did wonder about their ex Keeper Joe Murphy who has been released by Coventry although it is reported he might go to Huddersfield.
  • everyone might go to Huddersfield
  • cfgs said:

In amongst all the usual jokes etc we seem to have missed this....

Zac Ansah and possibly Luke Ayling!!!

Is this a wish list or an actual rumour?

Led to believe ansah has signed and Ayling is a stong possibility.
  • cfgs said:

In amongst all the usual jokes etc we seem to have missed this....

Zac Ansah and possibly Luke Ayling!!!

Is this a wish list or an actual rumour?

Led to believe ansah has signed and Ayling is a stong possibility.
    Isnt Ayling a right back?
  • Ayling being the chap who got the steward sent to the stands in the game at The Valley, right?
  • edited June 2014
    Just checked and Zah Ansah has been released by Arsenal . Apparently he has had injury problems which had halted his development . Surely he would only be a U21 signing. On another issue isn't he Chris Powell's god son?
  • Sponsored links:

• Good pedigree and been released. Worth a punt. Tbh I don't know whether or not he's any good.
  • Richard J said:

Just checked and Zah Ansah has been released by Arsenal . Apparently he has had injury problems which had halted his development . Surely he would only be a U21 signing. On another issue isn't he Chris Powell's god son?</blockquot

Unlikely move considering his fathers rant on Twitter after the Sheffield game where he learned that Chris was being sacked.

• edited June 2014

Richard J said:

Just checked and Zah Ansah has been released by Arsenal . Apparently he has had injury problems which had halted his development . Surely he would only be a U21 signing. On another issue isn't he Chris Powell's god son?

Unlikely move considering his fathers rant on Twitter after the Sheffield game where he learned that Chris was being sacked.

What this 'rant'...?:

@MrAndyAnsah: To my fellow #Charlton fans there is disappointment from today's loss.
    The truth will surface behind it. I won't say no more.

Or does a fairly sober statement become a 'rant' if you don't like it or disagree with it......?
  • On Twitter one of the many CAFC news accounts says we are after Baldock (is he the new Darren Purse?), Oscar Gobern and Stevie May (surely clubs with bigger pockets than us will be chasing him).
  • Really would like to sign Baldock. Stevie May scores a lot of goals, but so did PP at his previous club so will he do it for us. You would hope so if he signs (i do still hold out hope that PP delivers next next season). Gobern i don't know much about
  • Id love baldock , but we are always linked with him but always nothing happens
  • micks1950 said:

Richard J said:

What this 'rant'...?:

@MrAndyAnsah: To my fellow #Charlton fans there is disappointment from today's loss.
    The truth will surface behind it. I won't say no more.

Or does a fairly sober statement become a 'rant' if you don't like it or disagree with it......?
    Sorry did not mean to offend.

• Hayden Mullins has signed for Notts County . I think that finally kills off any thought of him pitching up at the Valley.

• Sponsored links:

• That Webster and Edwards I think but ayling was in the area
  • Is Baldock the great striker who couldn't help prevent Bristol City going down and couldn't help them even get close to going up? Just checking?
  • Ayling is a good player but we don't need him so I don't believe it tbh. I'd love us to get May.
  • Is Baldock the great striker who couldn't help prevent Bristol City going down and couldn't help them even get close to going up? Just checking?

Bent couldn't keep us up ..
  • True but he might have got us back up!
  • Ayling is a good player but we don't need him so I don't believe it tbh.

Ayling? ......... No man is an island.

• uie2 said:

That Webster and Edwards I think but ayling was in the area

Come again?
  • everyone might go to Huddersfield

Well, we have the mandatory 4 games there next season! If only they hadn't done away with replays...we could have just moved in!! :-/
  • Good pedigree and been released. Worth a punt. Tbh I don't know whether or not he's any good.

Worth a punt with someone elses money eh?
    Don't want to use yours on a player you know nothing about?

How very noble.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!