Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sport of Kings discussion thread

Comments

• I backed Limini but the winner had the best form imo .
  • Had the winner and third in the first. Johnson did me out of the forecast. Never have I backed a Johnson winner and he always seems to stitch me up too !
  • 2:50 Ballyalton
  • edited April 2016
    bookies day today at aintree.
  • Had the winner and third in the first. Johnson did me out of the forecast. Never have I backed a Johnson winner and he always seems to stitch me up too !

Just said similar on the other thread.
  • Gutted was gonna back Native River but have been run off my feet and forget to just look and see it won, bollox
  • bookies day today at aintree.

and now they are laughing
  • Ruby Ruby Ruby fucks up again
  • Bookies take a beating yesterday....Ruby rides some stinkers today.

Whats new!!
  • Stupidly had it in a double . Fuck betting
  • Sponsored links:

• Thank god Vautour wasn't at a backable price.
    Nag loves racing tho, look at the way he gets up and bounds along, ears pricked, woulda won by a street
    Anything can happen in jumps racing!
  • Had Bishops Road. Fucksake
  • Had bauolet delaroque in that. Shit scenes all round for me today
  • Ballyandy has won me some money over the last year, fingers crossed again today
  • Our Fast Dancer makes seasonal reappearance at Lingfield tomorrow. Couldn't have chosen a tougher race, 0-95, but he likes a tight track going left as he has come 1-2-2 in his three Chester runs. Basically we want him to run in a class 4 handicap at Chester in their big May meeting so don't want him to go above his current OR of 84 to get in a 85 race. It was either go for this or let him flop around Kempton but we wanted a guaranteed run/warm up for the main target!!
  • Good luck tomorrow AddicktedOne
  • Get there early and watch the shire horse racing.
  • Good luck Addickted
  • Alice Springs 3.15 Leopardstown
  • Dettori going all the way to Windsor for one ride today. Rex Bell in the 2:50
  • Sponsored links:

• Got a stag do in Cork this weekend. Going to the races on Saturday - my first time to watch racing live. Should be good
  • Cheers Smiffy, Good Luck
  • Good Luck Smiffy
  • Good luck smiffy mate
  • Cheers lads days booked off work to enjoy the day out.
  • Best of luck smiffy.
  • smiffyboy said:

Cheers lads days booked off work to enjoy the day out.

Enjoy the day and hopefully the win!
  • Back at Kempton tonight with Thane of Cawdor. I wish I could say I was confident but he is such a difficult horse to place. Six time winner at Kempton, not won elsewhere, and AW horse. He is held up and needs a decent pace to come from the back. So often there is no pace in these mile and half races but tonight the apprentice has been told to just drop out ignore the others and flop around making move on outside as they come back into straight. Someone is backing him as he was 11's when I lumped on at 0900 now 6's. After Fast Dancer's disappointing run Saturday at Lingfield - even allowing for crap draw - need something better today!!
  • Back at Kempton tonight with Thane of Cawdor. I wish I could say I was confident but he is such a difficult horse to place. Six time winner at Kempton, not won elsewhere, and AW horse. He is held up and needs a decent pace to come from the back. So often there is no pace in these mile and half races but tonight the apprentice has been told to just drop out ignore the others and flop around making move on outside as they come back into straight. Someone is backing him as he was 11's when I lumped on at 0900 now 6's. After Fast Dancer's disappointing run Saturday at Lingfield - even allowing for crap draw - need something better today!!

Good luck mate, back in running it is then :)