Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

SouthEastern this Morning

Comments

• Options
    IA said:

cabbles said:

Tell you cabbles, not far from.the truth!, stuck at London bridge having to proof read each others texts to the missus!

He's just tried it on with mine!
    Just as long as you both don't start texting them what you want to post on here or start posting on here what you intend to text them, then all should be okay.
    Will be home soom sweetheart, it's Dans fault im so late xx
    see u soon hun x x
    You ok?
  • Options
    After last nights bollox I get to LDN bridge to change onto the 6:28 to cannon street and it's delayed! I swear if I didn't have to use the trains every day I'd be having a dirty protest on the platform!

• Options
    Is the wind causing problems? I hate SE Trains with a passion.

Thank gawd I'm off today.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    nichorob said:

Train terminated at Lewisham, walked to Lee and got a cab back home only to find out we have no water due to a burst main in Bexley.

Top \bottom of Upton road south....... road ? completely reinstated this time last year with the same issue 3 months of roadworks at god knows what cost\pavement and metres leaking six months after the re-instatement....... now this again...Thank god it is not sewage?
  • Options
    Glad i legged it when i did!
  • Options
    Yep Ken - looks like the same main again that went so more months of works to look forward to. We're on Hartlands Close and I just about made it along Finsbury Way on foot last night as it was flooded where the torrents ran down Upton Road South and collected there. Right old mess this morning where all the sludge has built up and they've buggered off and left it all.
  • Options

They were a digrace last night, not only did it take me nearly 7 hours to get home, I absolutely stunk of beer as well. Complaint letter being wrote...

Here they are, the likely lads. Manage to crawl onto CL at about 11.20am. Still, could've been a lot worst, could've started a thread about how much you love CL................
  • Options
    cabbles said:

They were a digrace last night, not only did it take me nearly 7 hours to get home, I absolutely stunk of beer as well. Complaint letter being wrote...

Here they are, the likely lads. Manage to crawl onto CL at about 11.20am. Still, could've been a lot worst, could've started a thread about how much you love CL................
    or a thread about the lights going out at the Tottenham game...........
  • Options

Yep Ken - looks like the same main again that went so more months of works to look forward to. We're on Hartlands Close and I just about made it along Finsbury Way on foot last night as it was flooded where the torrents ran down Upton Road South and collected there. Right old mess this morning where all the sludge has built up and they've buggered off and left it all.

Well they are back this morning..... but looks like the road has to come up again, as the mains have blown again.
    Could be worse, at least I do not have to catch a train...... might need a boat though?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Bluewater wasn't much fun this morning.
  • Options
    Trains all fucked again...no services to cannon street
  • Options
    Safety issue apparently
  • Options
    Wife at Sidcup. Says it's chaos. Seems safety checks being made and no Cannon Street services before 2.00.
  • Options
    Fear not, the next service into London, from Chislehurst, has six coaches. Should be loads of space...
  • Options
    Good service again.
  • Options
    If there is a safety issue, its understandable. What pisses me off is that they cancel all cannon street trains. Why dont they just terminate them at london bridge? Idiots
  • Options

If there is a safety issue, its understandable. What pisses me off is that they cancel all cannon street trains. Why dont they just terminate them at london bridge? Idiots

What are they going to do when the charing cross trains don't stop at london bridge? They really are worse than useless.
  • Options
    Just been told it's due to a hole being found in the bridge just before coming into the station
  • Options
    Blinkant said:

Just been told it's due to a hole being found in the bridge just before coming into the station

That's a reasonable excuse if it was a one-off. But this is the third time in a fortnight that they've gone into meltdown and basically cancelled everything. Useless tossers. It'll be something else next week.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I am going to e-mail MP again. We should not put up with this shit.
  • Options
    It's the worst possible day of the week for it to happen IMO. No one is happy about having to go in on Mondays and then this.

If @AFKABartram and @DaveMehmet‌ decide to use this an excuse to hit the boozer again though, I will begin to worry
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Blinkant said:

Useless tossers. It'll be something else next week.
    They'll roll out their annual 'Oh it's Christmas Day so we can't run any trains' line. Bloody joke.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

If @AFKABartram and @DaveMehmet‌ decide to use this an excuse to hit the boozer again though, I will begin to worry

I'm a spent force pal, Wed-Sat on the booze has seen to that.

• Options

cabbles said:

I'm a spent force pal, Wed-Sat on the booze has seen to that.

Fry up?
  • Options
    Ended up walking from Hither Green to Lewisham to get the DLR as no trains from Bexley were stopping at Lewisham.

Complete and utter joke.

What can I do about it? F*** all. I, like many others just have to bend over and take it.

Pathetic excuse of a company.
  • Options
    "No trains to and from London Cannon Street until at least 14:00"

Why does it take them half a day to rectify the problem?
  • Options
    On the Greenwich line, compounding the problem someone was taken ill at Abbey Wood. It's probably Southeastern that's made the poor sod ill with the endless shit service and overcrowding.
  • Options
    WayneK said:

I am going to e-mail MP again. We should not put up with this shit.

I know he does travel programmes but i doubt Michael Palin can help.
  • Options

On the Greenwich line, compounding the problem someone was taken ill at Abbey Wood. It's probably Southeastern that's made the poor sod ill with the endless shit service and overcrowding.

Im on that train. Saw the crowds at the station first thing and jumped on a train to Dartford to get on one coming back (that I could actually get on)