Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Carson Incident

15678911»

Comments

• Options

markmc68 said:

All this is boring now.
    Bore me later

bore off to another thread then.

I've found this thread really interesting personally and think it's important not to be closed/sunk. Need less posts from people commenting on what a stupid thread it is though.
    It's gone off topic and is embarrassing. The topic it has gone off to is quite interesting, but shouldn't be on here. Get rid of it

• Options
    Tell Suzi the sausage that.
  • Options

markmc68 said:

All this is boring now.
    Bore me later

bore off to another thread then.

I've found this thread really interesting personally and think it's important not to be closed/sunk. Need less posts from people commenting on what a stupid thread it is though.
    It's gone off topic and is embarrassing. The topic it has gone off to is quite interesting, but shouldn't be on here. Get rid of it

Might need some vigilante action then, where's @ThreadKiller‌ and @Uboat‌ to do a job on it :-0
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    I love the fact that @suzisausage has taken the time to think about the topics raised in this thread instead of rushing to judgement. It would be so much better if more people could spend more time considering their actions and the impact they have on others.
  • Options
    11 pages into this discussion and the arguments and mud slinging about offensive terminology is still going on. I thought within a few posts it was clear there are two schools of thought about the term 'pikey' neither of which are going to either agree or even agree to disagree.

Isn't it about time to close this thread and move on?
  • Options

11 pages into this discussion and the arguments and mud slinging about offensive terminology is still going on. I thought within a few posts it was clear there are two schools of thought about the term 'pikey' neither of which are going to either agree or even agree to disagree.

like pikies you mean?
  • Options
    It's a good discussion which in the most part has been put across in a good way. No ones kicked off and no ones properly offended anyone. It just goes to show how different we all are.

Also I've personally have learnt some new things, so that has to be a good thing?
  • Options
    Just call them knackers and tinkers they ain't racist words
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We will confirm that if you don't get flagged in the next 10 minutes...
  • Options

like pikies you mean?
    You got a problem with pikeys then??
  • Options

like pikies you mean?
    You got a problem with pikeys then??
    Yeah, every week.
  • Options
    The bottle thrower handed himself in. Did the spitter get caught?
  • Options
    Saw the thread title and thought it was a thread about Downton Abbey.
  • Options

Saw the thread title and thought it was a thread about Downton Abbey.

I thought Willie had paid the 2K back he owes us, the 3 three points would be useful too.