Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Carson Incident

Comments

• Options
    So disappointing to hear about this...and to an ex-player of the year, too. Unbelievable.

Hope the club are proactive about banning the pondlife who did this and apologising to Carson.
  • Options
    Wow. That's flipping good aim from a member of the A Block massive!

Bloke needs a life ban though, an utter scumbag.
  • Options
    The two in the matching shirts?
  • Options
    Oxygen thief. No use as a human being. Identify him and ban him...
  • Options
    No. We can't grass remember!
  • Options
    Yes we can !!!
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Ban this sort of thing.
  • Options
    Disappointing to hear this. Especially after the supposed abuse in the lower north given to Church on Tuesday which lead to him celebrating his goal with the finger to the mouth. Every club has these idiots and, if true, I hope that they find the scumbag that did it and ban him.
  • Options
    Have just got home from the game and needed to get on and post about this as it disgusted me.I really hope the person is found and banned plus all the idiots that joined in given Carson abuse we have got some right idiots supporting this club infact complete scum who do this!!!
  • Options

Didn't see that, but say 4-5 leaning over the barrier to give him the wanker signs.

Same here, didn't see the spit but saw a couple abusing him and thought at the time it was ridiculous - one of the only good things about the year we went down, Carson, have got a lot of time for him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2014
    Really are some absolute idiots in this world...
  • Options
    Disgusting. Find him and ban him.

Far from being impressed with the reception Carson got at the beginning of the second half I thought it very poor. Hardly seemed to get a clap at all.
  • Options

Even if it had been Nicky Weaver when he played for City and wound everybody up I'd still say it was absolutely disgraceful....given it was Carson who, even ignoring the CAFC connection always seems like one of the good guys it's completely out of order.

Well put.
  • Options

I hope the club ban the dirty scum bag who gobbed at Carson whilst he was laying in the goal net.

Before anyone jumps on the "prove it" bandwagon, I know what I saw and the bloke leaned over the barrier and spat on him.

Then tell the club and the old bill.
  • Options
    I saw the bloke who did it. About late 40s/50, grey balding head.

Security were there, but didn't see too interested. What a prick!
  • Options
    I absolutely hate people spitting. I saw the incident too.
  • Options
    The prat was probably too ignorant to realise Scott played for us some years back. But as he clearly has a mental age of 5, I am willing to forgive.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jayajosh said:

The prat was probably too ignorant to realise Scott played for us some years back. But as he clearly has a mental age of 5, I am willing to forgive.

Nah, bring back the birch and send him up a chimney.
  • Options
    I noticed some stuff happening so I pulled out the camera. Not sure who was doing what, but these guys seemed intent on giving Carson stick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcrkPAg65Ms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTeglIWbMzs
  • Options
    Embarrassing. Some right scum.

• Options
    The cunt filter ain't working.
  • Options
    This is pure filth. I used to have lots of time for Carson until one home game towards the end of the season the year went down 2 young lads I would say around the age of 6/7 saw him pull up in his range rover he had his window open a bit they asked him to sign their programme he looked at them a just said no go away and shut the window on them.so scott Carson went right down in my estimation but nobody deserves being spat at(apart from a nonce) I'd rather someone punch me than spit at me pure filth
  • Options
    Must be a season ticket holder. Needs outing Tuesday and the ban for life.
  • Options
    I felt sorry for his kid who pulled him back from the stewards in the end. He looked so embarrassed.
  • Options
    Jdredsox said:

I felt sorry for his kid who pulled him back from the stewards in the end. He looked so embarrassed.

who's kid??

• Options
    Complete waste of space.

I don't get how he didn't get dealt with by Stewards straight away, was it really that hard to tell who is was? I could see some people acting like morons and one in particular who looked like a complete knuckle dragger.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    dancafc said:

Jdredsox said:

who's kid??

The idiot who was giving Carson all the abuse. His kid was standing behind him and was the one to pull him back in the end. The stewards failed to do it so he had to pull him back.

To be fair it could have been his nephew or something but the kid was definitely with them and pulled the guy back because he was an embarrassment.