Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rugby World Cup 2015

Comments

• Options

It's a worry that tonight's referee is another Frenchman .. in my opinion, South Africans as a rule are by far the best referees .. strict without being over-officious and fussy and prepared to let the game flow .. we will see

Mr Watson in 2003?
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    LenGlover said:

It's a worry that tonight's referee is another Frenchman .. in my opinion, South Africans as a rule are by far the best referees .. strict without being over-officious and fussy and prepared to let the game flow .. we will see

Mr Watson in 2003?
    we won that one ((:>) .. I'd really like Wayne Barnes, THE best referee, to be in charge .. BUT ..
  • Options
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/rugby-world-cup/11907601/Who-is-England-vs-Australia-referee-Romain-Poite.html

Romain Poite (pronounced 'pwat') is the French referee presiding over Saturday's do-or-die clash between England and Australia.

Good profession to get into Mr Prat
  • Options
    Dodgy start, but encouraging first attack. Come on England. 3 - 0
  • Options
    3 - 3
  • Options
    been a good day so far, win on the horses now the aussies are doing us a favour.
  • Options
    We are poor and the Aussies look much more up for it! Think we're out...
  • Options
    Awful first half
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I think yes. Low scoring game, narrow win.

I don't think yes anymore.
  • Options
    Just not good enough so far
  • Options
    Aussies are looking good. Gonna take something special to turn this around.
  • Options
    Rugby is a joke sport.
    1. Georgia ask's every year for the six nations countries to play them every year its rejected.
    2. 12 years ago the olympics wanted to include rugby and asked the top 8 nations in the world to help the smaller nations develop. Ireland, Scotland and Wales point blank refused, because they wanted to safeguard their position in the worlds top eight.
    3. Argentina asked to join the 5 nations years ago and were point blankly refused even though all their players play in europe and Brussells or Madrid would have been their home. All the six nations countrys play Argentina in Freindlys every year anyway.
    4. Why was the draw made 3 years before the start of the tournament? meaning when it actually started Australia, England and Wales were all in the worlds top 4.

There is loads more reasons....
  • Options
    The fact that ITV has had to explain that this match takes importance over the X-Factor says

(1) Why its a nothing sport

(2) Answers the thread question about Football becoming one of the less cared about sports here, that would never happen during the proper World Cup and will be proven in 2022
  • Options
    Switched to Bridesmaids
  • Options
    This is very upsetting
  • Options

Rugby is a joke sport.
    1. Georgia ask's every year for the six nations countries to play them every year its rejected.

Bottom 3 in the six nations should have to qualify for the following years tournament. Three groups of three playing each other once would give the likes of Argentina and Georgia (as well as Romania, Spain, Russia and Belgium).
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Last time ten mins have showed why Ford should have started.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Embarassing as well for those who said it was game over earlier...

We're only one try behind but its Sport!! - It aint fucking over till its fucking over... Yes I still believe its an inferior Sport to Football but they're English lads representing us and they deserve out support to the end.

Thats why fans are called supporters
  • Options

Lady ten mins have showed why Ford should have started.

Who is this Lady ten mins and does she know more about rugby than Stuart Lancaster??
  • Options
    Is a draw any good for us btw?
  • Options

Just mentioned that it is but Wales would have to beat Australia... (hmmm)
  • Options

If Wales beat Australia next week then yes.
  • Options
    Have to admit Stuart Lancaster did have the expression of... "Im fucked" when the camera showed him a second ago
  • Options

We're only one try behind but its Sport!! - It aint fucking over till its fucking over... Yes I still believe its an inferior Sport to Football but they're English lads representing us and they deserve out support to the end.

Nah still don't give a shit about rugby. Hope Australia win
  • Options
    edited October 2015

Nah still don't give a shit about rugby. Hope Australia win
    Troll?
    ;-)
    LOL
  • Options
    Crap.

This Aussie defence has been brilliant tonight.
  • Options
    They'll be doing the haka all the way home