Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rugby World Cup 2015

Comments

• Options
    Good weekend would be Welsh, Jocks and Paddies out of WC AND 3 points for the Addicks!
  • Options
    Sexton ruled out of tomorrow's game,
    Madigan starts.
  • Options

Sexton ruled out of tomorrow's game,
    Madigan starts.

Not surprised. Sexton is a huge player to lose, but I like Madigan's style as well.
  • Options
    The two Scots that were banned for 3 weeks, have appealed and now can play tomorrow.
  • Options

We'll, for those of us with red green colour blindness, this Wales v South Africa game is, quite literally, a difficult watch!

Looking forward to this one. Really fancy Wales to win
  • Options
    Good game so far, nailbiter for the welsh
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

SA missed two "easy" pens as well.
  • Options

McBobbin said:

SA missed two "easy" pens as well.
    Not that time, despite the kicker nearly falling over
  • Options
    This is an entertaining game
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great off load and try for SA. Huge 5 mins for Wales now.
  • Options
    Brilliant lay-off for Saffers try. That could be it for Wales, but the failed conversion gives them hope.
  • Options
    Had to come. Wales been very brave but only so long you can hang on.
  • Options
    Just run out of steam, unsurprisingly.
  • Options

Ran out of bodies

The way things are going, unless Ireland beat Argentina it'll be an all Southern Hemisphere semi final lineup
  • Options
    Some form-finding from Saffers after taking Japan for granted. Huge effort from both sides, but deserved win. Wales hit just too hard by injuries before & during the tournament.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Lack of discipline did for the Welsh. They conceded four penalties (and more importantly 12 points) in the first 20 minutes.

Ultimately, well as they undoubtedly played, that is what cost them. If Pollard had had Biggar's kicking boots on it would have been over bar the shouting long before the last four minutes.

England did the same in their matches against both Wales and Australia. Kickers are so good now coaches must surely start preaching safety first in your own half.
  • Options

Ran out of bodies

The way things are going, unless Ireland beat Argentina it'll be an all Southern Hemisphere semi final lineup
    Please be all Southern Hemisphere
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Ran out of bodies

Please be all Southern Hemisphere
    As someone who is an eighth Welsh I wanted them to progress in the absence of England but as of now I am a complete neutral and just want to see good rugby and may the best team win.
  • Options
    All Blacks are destroying the French.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looks like a try for the french... Would make the second half worth watching
  • Options
    What a try, like a stream roller.
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

Looks like a try for the french... Would make the second half worth watching

Yeah... that lasted about 30 seconds. New Zealand up the other end and back ahead by 16 points.
  • Options
    55 points and counting....................
  • Options
    All Southern Hemisphere semi-finals I think. Not seen much of the RWC but this is my expert opinion
  • Options
    This is utterly insane. Sports excellence at its very best.

This is France - not Namibia.
  • Options
    So so easy
  • Options
    A top class All Black team against a very poor French team...
  • Options
    Here come the anti-rugby lot saying you'd never see such a one-sided result at the knock-out stage of a football World Cup... :wink:
  • Options
    Great game, but I loved the commentators and referees comments at one point -

He just pushed his fist into the chaps face, it was not a punch !.....only rugby!

Could you imagine the news if it happened in the football PL !