Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Game of Thrones

Comments

• To be honest I posted without thought that someone would read this without having watched the show. The big finale which always has a cliffhanger or two.

The programme is legitimately available to watch at the same time in the UK as it is in the US so I'd have steered clear of I didn't want to see anything that may spoil any suprised. But that's just my 2 cents.

I thought the series was good and did a good job of keeping he pace up because the books were tough going roundabout now.

Now bring on the pirates
  • If you are watching on a Monday evening and you want to avoid spoilers you need to follow the simple rules of avoid social media completely, do not enter a thread entitled game of thrones on forums and message boards, in fact it's probably best to just avoid the internet completely (Daily Mail website spoiled the Red Wedding, think the Telegraph have done something similar as well).
  • Poopipe pirate or mcs ginger beard style pirates
  • colthe3rd said:

If you are watching on a Monday evening and you want to avoid spoilers you need to follow the simple rules of avoid social media completely, do not enter a thread entitled game of thrones on forums and message boards, in fact it's probably best to just avoid the internet completely (Daily Mail website spoiled the Red Wedding, think the Telegraph have done something similar as well).

The Guardian sent an email round to anyone on their mailing list with a round-up of the day's articles for that morning and in it was something like 'Joffrey Baratheon dies; other hated children in fiction'. People went nuts
  • Joey Barton is dead no fecking way
  • Poopipe pirate or mcs ginger beard style pirates

We're talking raping, thieving, mcs jobs no question
  • Get in where do I sign up there is room in that beard for three
  • That's a bit kinky , but as long as you are a bird with a fetish for being called dave I am in

However if you are fella who is called dave then I will politely decline , hopefully before the chloroform is used and the broad sword leaves me unable to bath without fear of filling up with the water

He's pre-op trans female to male, still got a nice rack mind
  • Sponsored links:

• I should flag that!
  • Just finished the fifth season abd didn't the last two hours reading this entire thread.
  • edited July 2015
    The casting videos for Game of Thrones have just been released. Natalie Dormer really is something special.

https://youtu.be/XEa-6Vyw-zc
  • Where's Hodor's audition?
  • Last week I watched John Adams the HBO series made in 2008 (it was amazing) and I was so surprised to find out that the charming actor who plays Thomas Jefferson is the same actor that plays Stannis Baratheon. He looks like a completely different person in GoT....
  • You know nothing Leroy Ambrose!!
  • Where's Hodor's audition?

I think I read he's actually a DJ from Northern Ireland.
  • edited July 2015
    Kit Harington may or may not be on set in Belfast...
  • Kit Harington may or may not on set in Belfast...

I could've told you that!
  • Sponsored links:

• Kit Harington may or may not be on set in Belfast...

This is going to be such an anticlimactic
    plot twist.

He's in Belfast and has been for the last couple of weeks. Belfast doesn't strike me as a good holiday destination for Hollywood actors.

He'll probably appear at the end of the season. After being warged into ghost. They are also filming for a week in Spain, which some say is going to be a flashback of ned stark rescuing his sister from rhaegar and making his "promise" to his dying sister.

He's in Belfast and has been for the last couple of weeks. Belfast doesn't strike me as a good holiday destination for Hollywood actors.

He'll probably appear at the end of the season. After being warged into ghost. They are also filming for a week in Spain, which some say is going to be a flashback of ned stark rescuing his sister from rhaegar and making his "promise" to his dying sister.
    FTFY
  • edited August 2015
    Brilliant idea. Massive spoiler for Season 6 below:

Don't open spoilers if you haven't seen the episode yet, you wally.
  • Test
  • cfgs said:

Test
    OMG she dies?!!
  • I don't believe in the warging into ghost theory. At least not in the show. It's pretty basic TV writing to set up anything like that so the audience can either understand and/ or accept it happening, and as far as I can recall they've not referenced Jon Snow having a warg ability. To do it now would smash Bobby Ewing's shower scene out of the park.

Beric's resurrection scene and conversation with Melisandre, however, hasn't been paid off yet.
  • Fiiish said:

cfgs said:

Test
    OMG she dies?!!
    Naughty

• edited August 2015
    Erm can the spoiler bit be added as a button?
    who the fuck is Bobby Ewing?