Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that confuse you

Comments

• edited August 2016
    Chelsea possibly re-signing David Luiz.

It's like someone buying a cat from you that had been screaming at all hours and shitting on the carpet, only for you to buy it back even though you know it still does it.
  • Chelsea possibly re-signing David Luiz.

It's like someone buying a cat poddle from you that had been screaming at all hours and shitting on the carpet, only for you to buy it back even though you know it still does it.

• Going through life never realizing the significant contribution of Raith Rovers to Scottish football in 1921.
    And discovering there is no settlement called Raith.
  • Chelsea sending a player out on a 3 year loan.

Obviously nobody else will play his wages.
    So basically a free transfer to Juventus with subsidised player wages.

Meire school of business level that.

It's like someone buying a cat poddle from you that had been screaming at all hours and shitting on the carpet, only for you to buy it back even though you know it still does it.

I don't know what a "poddle" is - is that French for "poodle"?
  • edited August 2016

Chelsea possibly re-signing David Luiz.

It's a furry device used in canoes.

It's a furry device used in canoes.
    I thought it was what people from Northern Ireland did at the seaside?
  • Where to post my latest anecdote, Grab a Granny, or Near Death Experiences
  • The lack of likes for my tear jurkin kidney transplant story on the death thread. Bunch of hard bastards
  • Sponsored links:

• Who off? I never talk about it
  • People who reply to their own posts
  • T.C.E said:

When a bloke wearing a Liverpool shirt with Suarez on the back has the feckin nerve to ask if my dogs bite!

You should have replied..."only if you bite first"
  • Which bit of the armrest to use when sitting next to a stranger.
  • Which bit of the armrest to use when sitting next to a stranger.

All of it!!
  • edited September 2016

• Half of the photos on this thread:

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/74727/old-photos#latest

I just don't know what they are of.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2016
  • Glen Johnson being linked with Barca

Maybe the Nou Camp branch of B&Q has a sale on?

Maybe the Nou Camp branch of B&Q has a sale on?
    You can mock but impoverished Calatan home improvers rely on these sales
  • Have just seen that Barcelona are offering Sevilla £26m for Steven N'Zonzi - Are they being serious that La Liga is better than the Premier League, he could barely hack it at Stoke on a Tuesday night and he bloomin' played for them!!
  • More "puzzled" than confused. How/why does something like a packet of biscuits have such a specific "Best before" date on it? Just opened some chocolate digestives with BB 14/01/17 on them. I mean, I get "BB end of..." dates, and a specific date for something fresh that will be stale in three days, but choccy biccies?
  • More "puzzled" than confused. How/why does something like a packet of biscuits have such a specific "Best before" date on it? Just opened some chocolate digestives with BB 14/01/17 on them. I mean, I get "BB end of..." dates, and a specific date for something fresh that will be stale in three days, but choccy biccies?

They'll not taste as good after the BB date & will gradually start to go stale.

Ahhh - thanks for that CE.

What like a switch is hit on that specific day?