Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that confuse you

Comments

• Options

People who are prepared to queue up to buy a pair of plimsolls.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Gazelle-GTX-London-size-7-/142190559803?hash=item211b37c23b:g:dl0AAOSwiDFYOBLz

(not my ones, mine are for me to wear and i have adult sized feet)
  • Options

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Gazelle-GTX-London-size-7-/142190559803?hash=item211b37c23b:g:dl0AAOSwiDFYOBLz

How much were they from the shop Dave?
  • Options
    Stig said:

How on earth do they calculate train prices? I just had to book tickets for a work trip to Manchester. A day return was priced at £300, but by doing an overnighter and booking two singles the price drops to £80. Madness.

Leaving £220 to spend on a hotel, dinner and breakfast.
  • Options

£95 mate, the first 50 pairs came with a free collectors box (i didn't get one unfortunately) and they were on ebay for £600 while i was still in the queue!

the lad in front of me was asked what size he wanted and said "whats the most popular size as they're for re-sale?" he was called a "fucking piss taker" and left empty handed
  • Options

Stig said:

How on earth do they calculate train prices? I just had to book tickets for a work trip to Manchester. A day return was priced at £300, but by doing an overnighter and booking two singles the price drops to £80. Madness.

Or pukka plimsolls.
  • Options
    iainment said:

Stig said:

Or pukka plimsolls.
    with £125 left for a brass and a large big mac meal
  • Options

£95 mate, the first 50 pairs came with a free collectors box (i didn't get one unfortunately) and they were on ebay for £600 while i was still in the queue!

the lad in front of me was asked what size he wanted and said "whats the most popular size as they're for re-sale?" he was called a "fucking piss taker" and left empty handed
    If you are prepared to shell out £600 for a pair of plimsolls, you deserve to have every drop of urine in your body drained... :lol:

I wouldn't even shell out the 95 nicker, but then I am an old fart.
  • Options

Beautiful

Nice one dave - good purchase indeed.
  • Options

iainment said:

Stig said:

Or pukka plimsolls.
    with £125 left for a brass and a large big mac meal
    No point in wasting money - Scrap the Big Mac Meal.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Beautiful

Very nice mate
  • Options

If you are prepared to shell out £600 for a pair of plimsolls, you deserve to have every drop of urine in your body drained... :lol:

I wouldn't even shell out the 95 nicker, but then I am an old fart.
    I drain my body of urine many times a day?
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

I remember when I used to wear trainers but then I did my 11-plus.

What do you wear on your feet at weekends ?
  • Options
    Was having a snooze about an hour ago, when she who must be obeyed screams, , what lane Jon, , whilst going from the M6 to the A14(the new bit) ,well I nearly followed through, massive swerve followed and as I'm writing this alls well that ends well, , hope everyone behind us has stopped honking now.
  • Options
    Rum.
  • Options
    Day to day life. I'm confused.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Amazing how much more likable a person can be when they stop being a pissing politician. Ed Balls
  • Options
    20 pages. My first post. Everything.
  • Options

Was having a snooze about an hour ago, when she who must be obeyed screams, , what lane Jon, , whilst going from the M6 to the A14(the new bit) ,well I nearly followed through, massive swerve followed and as I'm writing this alls well that ends well, , hope everyone behind us has stopped honking now.

Were you in Northampton Town centre today?
  • Options
    Not me guv, I'm about half an hour from there, so can't wait for the away game.
  • Options

Amazing how much more likable a person can be when they stop being a pissing politician. Ed Balls

Likewise Michael Portillo.
  • Options
    The man and his young daughter who sit behind me, f'ing and blinding about a few soft toys thrown on the pitch and that's it ruining enjoyment of the game.

They then spend the next 90 minutes shouting abuse at Fox and Lookman.

• Options

Fiiish said:

There is such a thing as casual footwear that isn't trainers. Same reason I don't wear gym stuff when I'm not wearing a suit.
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

Fiiish said:

There is such a thing as casual footwear that isn't trainers. Same reason I don't wear gym stuff when I'm not wearing a suit.
    So you wear jeans on your feet then?

Unique
  • Options

Fiiish said:

Fiiish said:

Unique
    Take a deep breath.
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

Fiiish said:

Fiiish said:

Unique
    Take a deep breath.
    @i_b_b_o_r_g can you look into moving this to the argument thread please!