Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• PAAAANNNNIIIIICCCCCCC

Yeah, I went Disney. #Noshame
  • Dr Kish (Ketts) has mentioned Liam Moore on a season long loan from Leicester.
  • Dr Kish (Ketts) has mentioned Liam Moore on a season long loan from Leicester.

That is not really a rumour that he is coming to us. It is a rumour that he is being loaned to a Championship club.

• Ten years ago we signed Darren Bent time goes fast.Today he signed a two year deal with Derby.shame we never got him on loan last season.

Is this guy normally reliable ? That really would be an outstanding loan if it happened. Him and gomez in the middle would be mind blowing

Is this guy normally reliable ? That really would be an outstanding loan if it happened. Him and gomez in the middle would be mind blowing
    except .. neither would win much in the air .. and they would soon be found out on that score

I read that his performances on loan at Brentford last season were average at best.
  • Surprising, remember Leicester playing down our place. Absolute rock in the middle with so much pace, certainly impressed me. Guess he was up against some pony striker we had.
  • Sponsored links:

• Eagles will come good for us next year.
  • Chris, you twat.
  • Surprising, remember Leicester playing down our place. Absolute rock in the middle with so much pace, certainly impressed me. Guess he was up against some pony striker we had.

You could be right mate, I'm only going on a Brentford fans comments.
  • rel="Wheresmeticket?">Eagles will come good for us next year.

Has Eagles not left the club?
  • He was meant to be part of the Gudmundson deal I think, can't see Wolves letting us have him unless they get him. Not really all that anyway.
  • It says 'according to the charlton way' which is probably the worst blog I've ever read so I wouldn't take to much notice. All the bloke does is copy anything he sees on Twitter.
  • Are there any fans in that stadium? Looks like a weird publicity photo. Utterly depressing IF we get him as some makeweight in a JBG deal.
  • It says 'according to the charlton way' which is probably the worst blog I've ever read so I wouldn't take to much notice. All the bloke does is copy anything he sees on Twitter.
    Oy I write for the Charlton Way.

• Sponsored links:

• Charlton Way is a depressing list of rumours.
  • There is a staggering lack of English on that site. I wouldn't believe a word of it
  • 2 year contracts are rubbish - hard to win with them. Maybe that was all JBG was willing to sign.
  • 2 year contracts are rubbish - hard to win with them. Maybe that was all JBG was willing to sign.

Works both ways of course. Yes JBG's two year deal looks like poor business because he's been a huge success On the other hand we have signed Lepoint for example who doesn't look much like he's going to work out for us so a two year deal max would be spot on.

Unless you are paying a top dollar premium for players it's always a gamble.

Works both ways of course. Yes JBG's two year deal looks like poor business because he's been a huge success On the other hand we have signed Lepoint for example who doesn't look much like he's going to work out for us so a two year deal max would be spot on.

It's a gamble regardless of the quality of the player - especially when moving to a new country.

Falcao and Bale have been pretty much slammed for their contributions this season.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing......but the fact is you can never be sure how a player is going to work out when coming to a new team.

2-3 year contracts seem about right to me as a starting point.

Agree in general with the point about contract lengths, don't think Lepoint is the best example though - immediately apparent that he wasn't up to the required standard, both to supporters and Guy Luzon, hence he's barely featured. What was our scouting network thinking?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!