Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Proud Valiants - Charlton's first LGBT Group

Comments

• Options
    se9addick said:

CAFCTrev said:

Uboat said:

WSS said:

Doesn't look like greeky will be around next season.

Can I just add that, despite what you might think thanks to the well-reported ranting of bigots, that homophobia is not actually a Christian value.
    Leviticus 20:13 "'If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads."
    Superseded by (amongst others) John 13:34.
    Love one another but not in a gay way then?
  • Options
    After all this I reckon Andrew is actually a closet homosexual. He just wants to look 'ard in front of his mates. ('ard as in strong/tough etc..........)
  • Options

There's more comments than the above.

He started telling another Charlton fan he was going to meet them at the ground and then they'll see what happens etc etc.

He also started cracking out the homophobic slurs against another fan who told him what an idiot he was being. That was the point where the official Twitter feed (think it was Olly) told him he'd gone too far and blocked him
  • Options
    I think you should do stand up @ValleyGary

You're very good.
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:

se9addick said:

CAFCTrev said:

Uboat said:

WSS said:

Can I just add that, despite what you might think thanks to the well-reported ranting of bigots, that homophobia is not actually a Christian value.
    Leviticus 20:13 "'If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads."
    Superseded by (amongst others) John 13:34.
    Love one another but not in a gay way then?
    There are plenty of things you shouldn't do, according to Christian teaching, many of which pretty much everyone does. That doesn't mean Christians get to judge other people and start labelling them as 'disgusting' etc. The ones I know don't, but unfortunately that's not the popular image, thanks in large part to the American religious right.
  • Options
    Top posts Paddy!
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:

Uboat said:

WSS said:

Blimey if I had have realised that was the opinion of the well known book of fairy stories .

More religious bullshit , lovely.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Am I allowed to be amused that the idiot's message said it was sent from his iPad? Does he know, do you think, that Apple's CEO, Tim Cook is gay? Will he be sending his piece of technology back and demanding a refund?
  • Options
    Apologies if already mentioned, but why not Proud Addicks rather than Proud Valliants ?
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Apologies if already mentioned, but why not Proud Addicks rather than Proud Valliants ?

Well its actually a Port Vale group (hence the Valiants) they're just waiting to see how long it takes everyone to twig ;)
  • Options
    It's kicking off on the CAFC Facebook now as well. Unfortunately this appears to have brought out the worst of our support that I would have liked to have thought didn't exist.
  • Options
    Dont tell me the loony left have started Fiiish....
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Fiiish said:

It's kicking off on the CAFC Facebook now as well. Unfortunately this appears to have brought out the worst of our support that I would have liked to have thought didn't exist.

Yeah, I went pretty far left there. Always nice to get called a c***, though, quite refreshing really.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is it any surprise to be honest?

Whilst its a nice gesture, as soon as I saw it a part of me did feel as though it was going to create more trouble and bickering than good unfortunately.
  • Options
    The official FB page or the scary fans one?
  • Options
    Official.
  • Options

CAFCTrev said:

Uboat said:

WSS said:

Leviticus 19:27 says that you never cut your hair or shave. Think every Christian on the planet has failed that one.
    I thought Levictus 19:27 said "sit down love, Eastenders is about to start"
    Knowing him as well as I do, Levictus 19:27 woulda said "turn this shit off love, what DO we pay our TV Tax for?? Blaaady BBC FFS!!!"
  • Options

No need for it in my opinion. Why make a group seperating yourselves from straight supporters? And then moan about wanting equality

tell me about the last time some one shouted abuse or threatened you because you were right of centre. I'm intrigued.
    Because of this, I bring you......

• Options
    ... @Fiiish , you can be our Akela
  • Options
    So we gave him his money back Why?

If u get kicked out and banned them fans don't get their money back so why should he, he has banned end of story.

And to the people that say Gays are unnatural let me quote Russell Howard.

"If gays are unnatural and you have an issue I assume you have never been on a plane as flying is the most unnatural thing a human can do"
  • Options

So we gave him his money back Why?

If u get kicked out and banned them fans don't get their money back so why should he, he has banned end of story.

And to the people that say Gays are unnatural let me quote Russell Howard.

"If gays are unnatural and you have an issue I assume you have never been on a plane as flying is the most unnatural thing a human can do"

did you just make that up Paulie?