Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

SKY TV Game Listings (Fulham H now Sun 4th Oct)

Comments

• Options
    poor poor crowd, kids and parents committed to sunday football 12 o clock kick off means no chance , even if you get a 10.30am kick off.
  • Options
    Does anyone know when Sky will announce it's December games. Thinking of booking a hotel in Brighton but want to be sure it isn't say changed to a Friday night!
  • Options

poor poor crowd, kids and parents committed to sunday football 12 o clock kick off means no chance , even if you get a 10.30am kick off.

agree, I'll be playing in the morning and would miss the KO, for that reason I'll probably watch it in the bar followed by the other games.

piss poor timing
  • Options
    My Sunday games finish about 12:15ish, perfect, straight to the bar after to watch it.
  • Options

Does anyone know when Sky will announce it's December games. Thinking of booking a hotel in Brighton but want to be sure it isn't say changed to a Friday night!

No one knows. They announce them as and when they choose to.
  • Options

Probably about this time next month I'd imagine.
  • Options
    I keep telling you, I have already booked the train for Brighton, so it will be moved...
  • Options
    Come on chaps, we have our one wanky token gesture game chosen already. There is no way in hell the Brighton game will be live on sky!! More chance of us having an exciting transfer deadline day...
  • Options
    M"rd0(h obviously doesn't want anyone going to watch games at actual football grounds he's only interested in maximising his tv audience.
    Charlton ought to be fully engaged with which game(s) is shown on telly cos the potential lost revenue is highly signficant as highlighted by the forthcoming Fool'em fixture. 1600 odd foolem fans at about £30 ticket price is upwards of £40k revenue before afterspend and most of them would probably still come for a weekend televised game too. How many will come when they realise there's no public transport? I'd suggest a hardy 200 max. Charlton's home support 'walk-up' ticket sales will be virtually nil knocking revenues by another £20k minimum. Afterspend from we season ticket holders who can't get to the game is probably negligible but the stadium is gonna look pathetic at less than a third full. Roly's 'product' is gonna look p!ss poor on telly and the 'facility fee' or whatever it's called is barely gonna make a dent in the shortfall.
    Engineering works schedules are published months ahead of time and somebody at Charlton needs to be bang up to speed over the coming year because the thousands who come by train are gonna be majorly inconvenienced by the current phase of the LB project and southeastern's attitude to "service" when Network Rail can (however unreasonably) be blamed. Mentioning it on the OS as early as possible would be good to, unless they think they can keep it quiet until after saps start buying tickets unwittingly...
  • Options
    There is no way we'd get 2 whole games on telly in one season, don't be silly!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Come on chaps, we have our one wanky token gesture game chosen already. There is no way in hell the Brighton game will be live on sky!! More chance of us having an exciting transfer deadline day...

If both teams are top of the league it is possible. If I book a hotel for the Saturday it is certain to be chosen!!!!!
  • Options
    edited September 2015

M"rd0(h obviously doesn't want anyone going to watch games at actual football grounds he's only interested in maximising his tv audience.
    Charlton ought to be fully engaged with which game(s) is shown on telly cos the potential lost revenue is highly signficant as highlighted by the forthcoming Fool'em fixture. 1600 odd foolem fans at about £30 ticket price is upwards of £40k revenue before afterspend and most of them would probably still come for a weekend televised game too. How many will come when they realise there's no public transport? I'd suggest a hardy 200 max. Charlton's home support 'walk-up' ticket sales will be virtually nil knocking revenues by another £20k minimum. Afterspend from we season ticket holders who can't get to the game is probably negligible but the stadium is gonna look pathetic at less than a third full. Roly's 'product' is gonna look p!ss poor on telly and the 'facility fee' or whatever it's called is barely gonna make a dent in the shortfall.
    Engineering works schedules are published months ahead of time and somebody at Charlton needs to be bang up to speed over the coming year because the thousands who come by train are gonna be majorly inconvenienced by the current phase of the LB project and southeastern's attitude to "service" when Network Rail can (however unreasonably) be blamed. Mentioning it on the OS as early as possible would be good to, unless they think they can keep it quiet until after saps start buying tickets unwittingly...

Fulham will pay £22 or £26 adults and assuming the former, as it's on TV, the average revenue will be closer to £15 per head because of VAT and concessions. There will be an impact but nothing like your figures IMO, because you're assuming that 87 per cent of Fulham fans would come by train and not make other arrangements because the station is closed, which is way off. In practice the impact will be more than offset by the facility fee.
  • Options

If both teams are top of the league it is possible. If I book a hotel for the Saturday it is certain to be chosen!!!!!
    Book fri and sat and cancel one of the nights you don't need
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    another 4 of us season ticket holders won't be able to make it due to sons Junior football
    Still what do we matter as regular attendees
  • Options
    Will you not be able to see most of the game on TV though oohaah?
  • Options
    Proper Charlton Steve!
  • Options

Will you not be able to see most of the game on TV though oohaah?

His kick off times are between 10-1.30pm so won't know till nearer the time
    But as you well know you can't beat being there , hence our season tickets purchased

Our loss is others gain
  • Options
    Hopefully you have time to lobby for an early rather than late KO then oohaah?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Its not advertised on Sky's website. Maybe they've had a change of heart.
  • Options
    Thanks. It still says TBC and its not on Sky's website.
  • Options
    Charlton v Ipswich 28/11/2015 12:30 Live on Sky
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Charlton v Ipswich 28/11/2015 12:30 Live on Sky

Not surprised this one has been picked again to be honest
  • Options
    Typical, wait for ever and then they put us on Sky while I am away on holiday, with very little chance of seeing Sky
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Typical, wait for ever and then they put us on Sky while I am away on holiday, with very little chance of seeing Sky

It's actually quite a feat. With one, simple move, Sky have intentionally, simultaneously screwed over loads of individuals in a variety of ways.
  • Options
    This'll make you laugh - I'll be somewhere over France on a flight to Denmark when that's on. Lucky ole me...
  • Options

This'll make you laugh - I'll be somewhere over France on a flight to Denmark when that's on. Lucky ole me...

Oops
  • Options
    ross1 said:

A holiday in Outer Mongolia , ross ?