Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

SKY TV Game Listings (Fulham H now Sun 4th Oct)

Comments

• Options
    Puts us one up on Welling for the season.
  • Options

This'll make you laugh - I'll be somewhere over France on a flight to Denmark when that's on. Lucky ole me...

You called that scenario a couple of months back Perry mate.
  • Options

ross1 said:

Typical, wait for ever and then they put us on Sky while I am away on holiday, with very little chance of seeing Sky

A holiday in Outer Mongolia , ross ?

No, a cruise, hope that Sky may be available, but not too hopeful
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Charlton v Ipswich 28/11/2015 12:30 Live on Sky

Pretty much a year to the day since the last one, which I watched in an Istanbul pub. Let's hope the last minute winner is in our favour this time....
  • Options
    Fulham and Ipswich, were they not our two SKY game opponents last season too?
  • Options

Fulham and Ipswich, were they not our two SKY game opponents last season too?

Inventive are they not...
  • Options
    Be good if Charlton and Sky could work together and show a £5 match that we do.

In a world where English teams get slated for their ticket prices would be good to see us get the recognition for doing something about it (However small it may be).

Sky would get to show a Championship match which is a sell out and everyone is happy.

Sadly the latter probably wouldnt as Sky live in a world where they want everyone to believe that the Premier League is the only league worth watching, showing a full house at a less than trendy Championship club could burst bubble instantly
  • Options
    ross1 said:

ross1 said:

Typical, wait for ever and then they put us on Sky while I am away on holiday, with very little chance of seeing Sky

if it's P & O you should be ok

• Options

Sky live in a world where they want everyone to believe that the Premier League is the only league worth watching, showing a full house at a less than trendy Championship club could burst bubble instantly

Well in that case somebody really f****d up by buying the rights to ten other leagues.
  • Options

This'll make you laugh - I'll be somewhere over France on a flight to Denmark when that's on. Lucky ole me...

You called that scenario a couple of months back Perry mate.
    I did Dave - I wish I was as prescient with the lotto results.

On the bright side, it makes it less likely that my other nightmare scenario - Brighton away being moved when we already have train tickets - coming true.

I have been wracking my brain, and I genuinely think this match is on during the only four hours this entire year (where it is possible to have a live Charlton game on TV) when I could not have rearranged something to have enabled me to see it. They even have two other games that weekend in slots where they will get far more viewers and where I could have seen them, but no - our match is Saturday's graveyard slot.

BUT - in the end I am happy that we are getting TV exposure, and cash, as it's another home game. Someone always misses out, and on this occasion it's me. And I am having a laugh about it - albeit through slightly gritted teeth. :smiley:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Sky live in a world where they want everyone to believe that the Premier League is the only league worth watching, showing a full house at a less than trendy Championship club could burst bubble instantly

Well in that case somebody really f****d up by buying the rights to ten other leagues.
    Bless your loyalty Jim. BTW - I am blaming you for the Ipswich situation... :wink:
  • Options

ross1 said:

ross1 said:

if it's P & O you should be ok

No it is not, but thanks
  • Options
    The day before the game and Sky sports news are this morning promoting this game as Fulham v Charlton !!!????
  • Options
    It's not listed in the Radio Times
  • Options

JiMMy 85 said:

Bless your loyalty Jim. BTW - I am blaming you for the Ipswich situation... :wink:
    I've got more negative things to say about Sky than anybody else here. It's just that my criticisms aren't borne from a persecution complex. Some of the comments here are borderline paranoid.
  • Options

Charlton Life hasn't even got a preview up .....

Delays at the FA Towers with the printing press means that the preview will be up later today
  • Options
    edited October 2015

Charlton Life hasn't even got a preview up .....

Delays at the FA Towers with the printing press means that the preview will be up later today
    Excuses, excuses, @ForeverAddickted I don't know, just can't get the staff these days. Only joking keep up the good work, even though I haven't read it yet :wink:
  • Options
    Going to be a big preview to the game on Sky, the programme starts at 11.55 and the kick off is midday.

So that's welcome to the Valley, here are the teams, have an advert break or two then kick off.

• Options
    iaitch said:

Going to be a big preview to the game on Sky, the programme starts at 11.55 and the kick off is midday.

So that's welcome to the Valley, here are the teams, have an advert break or two then kick off.

their excuse then to only run through the Fulham line -up and miss us out,,,,,,,
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    oh dear they'll miss the dancing girls
  • Options
    No TV games in December for Charlton. Thank you Sky.
  • Options
    2 more for Leeds, Wolves & QPR ...........their fans needn't bother buying season tickets - just watch all their games on telly.
  • Options

2 more for Leeds, Wolves & QPR ...........their fans needn't bother buying season tickets - just watch all their games on telly.

Yes but we are in 17th place and they are all above us in 16th, 9th & 11th respectively ;-)
  • Options
    I'm not, that's a list of Premier League fixtures.

(Twice over Christmas and once in January: http://www.skysports.com/watch/football-on-sky/competitions/championship)
  • Options

I'm not, that's a list of Premier League fixtures.

(Twice over Christmas and once in January: http://www.skysports.com/watch/football-on-sky/competitions/championship)
    Whoosh!! ;)
  • Options
    F**king ridiculous that Wolves are on more times in 2months than some clubs are on in 2years.
  • Options
    Even though I do not to get as many games as I used to, I would rather we was not on Sky, with our record. I would rather Redmidland tell me how we are winning a game, that watch us lose on TV
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Even though I do not to get as many games as I used to, I would rather we was not on Sky, with our record. I would rather Redmidland tell me how we are winning a game, that watch us lose on TV

You make that sound like a regular occurrence!!