Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

+++Bergdich deal agreed....SIGNED - 4 YEAR DEAL+++

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2015

Dazzler21 said:

You have no reason to say he was innocent.

We have every reason to say he's innocent, as it stands, he is.
    You can say it twice, but no you can't say in all certainty that he is innocent.

I'm in no way saying in all certainty that he is guilty.

For me he is currently innocent by law but potentially guilty of the act of striking his wife based on a media report.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Dazzler21 said:

You can say it twice, but no you can't say in all certainty that he is innocent.

For me he is currently innocent by law but potentially guilty of the act of striking his wife based on a media report.
    Law beats media
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Dazzler21 said:

Has he been found guilty? No. So he's innocent, of course that might change in the future but as it stands he is innocent.
  • Options
    scissors beat paper.

If i stole a car right now, got drunk and crashed it, but escaped the scene until tried or charged, I would be innocent then?

Lovely to know.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

scissors beat paper.

If i stole a car right now, got drunk and crashed it, but escaped the scene until tried or charged, I would be innocent then?

Lovely to know.

Unlikely you'd go several months without being charged though

Kudos though on knowing some rules of "rock, paper, scissors" there just might be some hope for you yet
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

scissors beat paper.

Lovely to know.

You've just admitted to stealing a car. They aren't 'accusations'.
  • Options
    I haven't admitted anything lol, someone would have to accuse me of the crime obviously!?
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

Dazzler21 said:

Law beats media
    not sure why but had an image of jude law beating up some paparazzi after reading that...........

anyway, I am currently happy with the acquisition of Bergdich.

personally, with what I have read of it, I am not going to worry about players potentially being a X/Y/Z when I have such little knowledge of the incident.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

scissors beat paper.

Lovely to know.

That's not quite what happened though is it?

But yes, innocent until proven guilty, its not that complicated.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2015
    Dazzler21 said:

I haven't admitted anything lol, someone would have to accuse me of the crime obviously!?

Like the person whose car you stole?

Your point is really rather pointless ironically
  • Options
    Think we are always going to have a split of views on this.

The Ched Evans stuff recently showed that some people would happily sign someone convicted of major crime if they thought he would improve their team. So it shouldn't be surprising in any way that on a lesser scale, everyone isn't unanimous on the thought of signing someone who two months ago was reported to have been arrested for attacking his wife.

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Then yes you would be innocent until proven guilty.

Not sure why its that difficult to get mate.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    anyone go the news report link? cant find it. of the incident i mean.
  • Options
    It's like Schrodingers cat. He's guilty and not guilty at the same time!
  • Options
    C4FC4L1f3 said:

anyone go the news report link? cant find it. of the incident i mean.

says it all really. there is only one report and that on a football website, nothing since.

football-italia.net/64972/genoa-defender-bergdich-arrested
  • Options
    This thread is over the top.He hasnt even signed yet!! Innocent until proven guilty.No doubt the club would of looked into certain accusations before wanting to bid for him
  • Options
    This is Italy we're talking about.

Amanda Knox has been both guilty and innocent a number of times.

She's currently innocent again I believe?!?
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    I disagree with you Stu,

If a person commits a crime knowingfully, they are guilty are they not?

You still have to treat them as innocent until they are convicted, but once again they are actually guilty of a crime convicted or otherwise.

All the court process does is confirm that their peers believe they are either innocent or guilty so a judge can pass sentence.

Almost as if by stoner law we've somehow gone off on a tangent that involves quite a lot of bollocks from myself and others so bringing it back to Bergdich...

I like the look of his record and stats and more so that a Serie A player has agreed terms. Let's hope he puts pen to paper and worry about the rest later.

in Katrien and Rolland we trust.

• Options
    well he has only been charged, so we will have to wait for the outcome - charges could have since been dropped.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    None of us knows what happened - so he is innocent until proven guilty; as such I would welcome him here, but with reservations....

If he does turn out to be a wife beater then he can f*** right off, as I don't want wife beaters playing for our club, no matter how good at football they may be.

But that's a big if.
  • Options
    I doubt we'd be signing a player if charges were still hanging over his head. With nothing else to go on you'd have to assume that it was investigated and charges dropped.
  • Options
    Being charged and convicted are not the same thing.
  • Options

don't be silly mate, some on here have him convicted already based on a media report

• Options

don't be silly mate, some on here have him convicted already based on a media report

It's quite shocking how little some people seem to know about the legal system of the country they live in, I just couldn't feel safe living like that.
  • Options
    edited July 2015

Apologies rush typing and put charged instead of convicted.

As i've said i'm not saying he is guilty but i'm not saying he is innocent.

I'm saying I don't know but agree he should be treated as innocent until convicted.

(This means if he signs he gets support unless something different comes to light)
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

I disagree with you Stu,

If a person commits a crime knowingfully, they are guilty are they not?

You still have to treat them as innocent until they are convicted, but once again they are actually guilty of a crime convicted or otherwise.

All the court process does is confirm that their peers believe they are either innocent or guilty so a judge can pass sentence.

Almost as if by stoner law we've somehow gone off on a tangent that involves quite a lot of bollocks from myself and others so bringing it back to Bergdich...

I like the look of his record and stats and more so that a Serie A player has agreed terms. Let's hope he puts pen to paper and worry about the rest later.

in Katrien and Rolland we trust.

Dazzler21 said:

So we shouldn't sign anyone, just in case they have committed a crime but noone has reported it yet
  • Options
    Isn't this the bloke who let in four goals last night?
  • Options
    So is this bloke any good at football or what?
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

Then yes you would be innocent until proven guilty.

Not sure why its that difficult to get mate.
    It's not difficult as I would not be innocent I would be guilty. I would have committed a crime

It's quite shocking how little some people seem to know about the legal system of the country they live in, I just couldn't feel safe living like that.
    Probably why you're in China.