Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crystal Palace away (Wed 23rd Sept, 2,900 tickets) - SOLD OUT

Comments

• Options
    Day off for this one - me and the boys will be there.
  • Options
    Can't wait
  • Options
    Was hoping for a Premiership Team at home.

No way I'm taking my daughter to this. Football has increasingly become a family thing for me and there's no way I'm risking her 10 year old "innocence" at this.
  • Options
    Initially I felt disappointed.................but now, delighted. We will beat them. :)
  • Options
    What we reckon allocation will be 3000? Or do we get more cos of it being a cup game?.
  • Options
    Will red division be making a comeback?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

FFS we are already reacting like the "small club" here. It's Palace and the chances are we won't get to play their first choice XI. Not a great draw IMHO.

Even better chance of beating them then. :-)
  • Options

FFS we are already reacting like the "small club" here. It's Palace and the chances are we won't get to play their first choice XI. Not a great draw IMHO.

It will be exactly the same on their forum. They will play their first team. It's Pardew, he knows what's at stake.
  • Options

Funny
  • Options
    Can't fucking wait
  • Options

Oh, my days. When is it?

22nd/23rd September

• Options
    cafctom said:

Every fan dreams of drawing their rivals in a different division in the cup.

If you can't get excited for a game like this, where our most hated individual is at the helm of our rivals, then I'm afraid there is little else in this game that will get you going.

Pardew, you're a c#@$7
  • Options
    Su-fucking-perb
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hope there's a live feed in Malaysia.

Not a time to have fixed a holiday :(
  • Options
    they can put there strongest team out it don't matter to us it will be even better when we win...don't forget the bigger they are the harder they will full. ask wigan.
  • Options
    I'm hoping for a fixture date when the boy is at his mums.

Also watching kiely there I hope Henderson is available.

If we are looking to win each game would be good to have a nearer full strength side.
  • Options
    The nibbles i'm getting on twitter are brilliant
  • Options
    its a chance to add another palace win to the history books
  • Options

What we reckon allocation will be 3000? Or do we get more cos of it being a cup game?.

Doubt it, I think we'll get half the ArthurWaite which equals 1,500/2,000 I'd imagine. There are going to be some disappointed people.
  • Options
    Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    would love it to be on sky...
  • Options
    Happy days! This could be a very good night!