Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crystal Palace away (Wed 23rd Sept, 2,900 tickets) - SOLD OUT

Comments

• Options
    I'll hopefully be able to come back from my first week of uni for this, if I can I'm certainly there.
  • Options
    Week beginning 21st September. Ring any bells? 30 years on.
  • Options

Can't stand 'em. But at least those weird chavs dressed in black clapping and singing to Sister Act songs are not coming to the Valley. Hate everything about the club: the cheerleaders who are so rough they look like they have been rejected by Babestation, the Arthur Waite Stand - in the same condition from when we played there in the 90s, the stormtrooper, their Ultras - South London and Proud? More like Surrey and a bit sad, their kit - not sure what colour they wear now? White with a slash? Or red and blue with yellow? I mean who decided those 3 colours go together?; their pitch, always a state, the Lee Bowyer stand that looks like a big bus shelter; Pardew- bring that girl over to me (sorry legal team, of course that never happened on their preseason tour this summer....honest, I made it up); the tannoy man asking who scored the goal; their fans clapping to glad all over; their 8k new fans who think Charlton might be in Norfolk somewhere; the fans who think Palace played good football when they had Wright/Bright/hoofball; the fans who forget their heady days of regular 5k crowds in the early 80s; Parish - not as bad as Jordan but he really loves himself; plenty of full kit wxxxxxxx fans; fans who talk about their rivalry with Man U like they even know who Palsrse are? I am sure I could go on. Hate is too strong, that is for Millwall. No Palace are just a nothing club that no one really likes or despises...just like boring Nigel in accounts....

This. 1000% this.

The whole 'South London' tag they bang on about winds me up no end.
  • Options
    Im there, within 30 seconds of being announced i had sent an email with a holiday request for the 22nd and 23rd
  • Options
    @Addickted4life gyazo is fantastic! haha
  • Options
    @Callumcafc Haha yep It certainly is!
  • Options
    Bet all the old charlton lot come out for this one. Be a few heavy weights dusting off there smothers...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm not a season ticket holder this season. That's because I can't commit to all the home games due to work. But I go to home and away games whenever I'm not working. I've been to both league cup games and if I don't get a ticket - I'm going to be well pissed off. So I hope I get a ticket. :smile:
  • Options
    soon as they go on sale I'm on it
  • Options

I'm not a season ticket holder this season. That's because I can't commit to all the home games due to work. But I go to home and away games whenever I'm not working. I've been to both league cup games and if I don't get a ticket - I'm going to be well pissed off. So I hope I get a ticket. :smile:

Join ValleyGold tomorrow. You will get priority tickets.
  • Options

Join ValleyGold tomorrow. You will get priority tickets.
    I was going to join it before tonight - was just waiting for pay day. As I've won £110 tonight I will definitely do this. Cheers
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Holy lord I have just got in from work and seen this. I AM SORRY FOR DOUBTING YOU GOD, YOU DO EXIST!!!!!
  • Options
    I live a road away from that shithole, I can see it from my back garden, if I don't get a ticket I'm still getting in somehow
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    PALACE AWAY?!

Please let there be tickets for me
  • Options
    There isn't a club I hate more in the world.

all over this

Hate Palace
  • Options
    Can someone enlighten to me as to why they call us the Clowns? Couldn't think of anything wittier?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Obviously I'll go having been to both the cup ties so far, but Selhurst Park, what a drag.
    Nothing to do with playing Crystal Palace, don't really care about them particularly, and they have it all to lose, and winning would be no great conquest for them. Conversely if we were to win against a team in a higher division it would look good.

But I would much rather it were West Brom, or Stoke or someone like that, because as an arena, as a venue, as a place to schlepp to see a game, Selhurst Park must rate as the rankest of the rank. if anybody can suggest something any good about that stadium then I would like to know what it is.

I certainly know what I'm talking about, having endured all that time playing at that absolute crap ground. Yeah it would be nice if we can progress, but it would've much better if we had played a real club at a real stadium, like Norwich or Villa or Bournemouth, all clubs who make the Crystal Palace set up look like something Katie Price dreamt up doing a football project for Blue Peter.
  • Options
    edited August 2015

So much bullshit

You would rather go to west brom or Stoke than palace

Absolute bollocks

Hate them, half day get on it probably lose but take the piss in every way that we always do when we go to selhurst

Bollocks maybe, bullshit maybe, but an opinion none the less, just like yours.I mean have you ever been to Selhurst Park, are you trying to suggest it's any good?
    The only time Selhurst Park ever has anything remotely interesting about it is if we grace the place.
    Dean Court is much better :smile:
  • Options
    Tempted, 100 Euros return flights
  • Options
    can't fucking wait
  • Options

Thing is,we can't lose really can we? We are a Championship side,they are Prem,we're away,they've just spent £19m on 2 players. We go there as underdogs with nothing to fear,they could have the embarrassment of losing to a lower league team,no pressure Nigels lol :smile:

Unless they eat us 4-0, of course! That would be a 'lose' in my book.
  • Options
    Bet pardew names a near full strength team for this one. He won't want to lose to us one bit.
  • Options
    Agreed. Also they could go all l the way this year. They have a very strong side, sadly.
  • Options

FFS we are already reacting like the "small club" here. It's Palace and the chances are we won't get to play their first choice XI. Not a great draw IMHO.

Exactly. Coupled with the very strong chance of being beaten......again.

I shall not be going.

"Sha la la" shall be sung in my living room instead.