Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crystal Palace away (Wed 23rd Sept, 2,900 tickets) - SOLD OUT

Comments

• Options
    They've knocked us out of this competition three times in the past. Let's hope we can conjure up something like the magic of Ray Treacy (RIP) in the famous January 69 cup tie to see them off.

I don't know what the rules are in this competition but I think Palace usually only give just over 2,000 tickets to away fans and shoehorn them into one side of the Arthur Wait Stand. Presumably that can be extended and hopefully the police won't be trying to minimise the away allocation in order to make their lives easier.
  • Options
    Enjoyed watching that video of the 1-0 win at shithurst. Don't know what the minecraft video after it is all about though............ :neutral:
  • Options

they can put there strongest team out it don't matter to us it will be even better when we win...don't forget the bigger they are the harder they will full. ask wigan.

Tall tree fall hard!
  • Options
    Do you really believe, this team could actually beat - Palarse? Maybe we like, a good smack in the face!
  • Options

What odds can I get on Luzon nutting pardew one?!

Nutters of the world unite.

• Options
    can't say i'm feeling it but they aren't our real rivals
    it's the arse end of nowhere to drive there
    and they will beat us and we havent finished above them for nearly ten years #shameful
    i'd rather play them when we were flying high in the Prem
  • Options
    I think the police horses are going to be out in force for this one.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

What we reckon allocation will be 3000? Or do we get more cos of it being a cup game?.

Doubt it, I think we'll get half the ArthurWaite which equals 1,500/2,000 I'd imagine. There are going to be some disappointed people.
    The Arthur Waite must hold at least 6k & with a bit of luck we'll get the lot.
  • Options
    Pardew would get Messi on loan for that game if he could. Just hope people let Luzon know just how big a game it is.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

se9addick said:

What we reckon allocation will be 3000? Or do we get more cos of it being a cup game?.

Doubt it, I think we'll get half the ArthurWaite which equals 1,500/2,000 I'd imagine. There are going to be some disappointed people.
    Hope so, I'd be surprised as I'm sure the police will be pretty restrictive if they have a say, but it would be great if we did.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Entitled to 10% of tickets = 2600.

http://www.capitalonecup.co.uk/competition/rules/#22
  • Options
    Anyone got spares?
  • Options
    League cup rules state that we are entitled to 10% of the ticket/ground allocation. That equates to 2,625 tickets. I have no idea if they have procedures in place for this, or if they will just give us the standard 2000!
  • Options

se9addick said:

And sell 2300 of them.....
  • Options

se9addick said:

The Arthur wait holds 8k and we should get about 3k
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2015
    Whatever happens on the night can we just sing towards the palace ultras

"sad bunch of bastards your just a sad bunch of bastards"

Who's the sad cont with the flag

were you all bullied at school
    were you all bullied at school

Brighton fans say the
    Ultras always run off when they play them
  • Options
    Thing is,we can't lose really can we? We are a Championship side,they are Prem,we're away,they've just spent £19m on 2 players. We go there as underdogs with nothing to fear,they could have the embarrassment of losing to a lower league team,no pressure Nigels lol :smile:
  • Options

can't say i'm feeling it but they aren't our real rivals
    it's the arse end of nowhere to drive there
    and they will beat us and we havent finished above them for nearly ten years #shameful
    i'd rather play them when we were flying high in the Prem

I seem to remember that we did. They played their 2nd string 11 and beat us.
  • Options
    se9addick Member
    11:45PM
    Covered End said:
    Entitled to 10% of tickets = 2600.

http://www.capitalonecup.co.uk/competition/rules/#22

"...Any variation to that figure shall be subject to the consent of the management committee" so it could be less (presumably on police advice or summit')

2,600 still won't be enough to satisfy demand - let's hope everyone involved is sensible and they give us a decent allocation - people posting nonsense about smashing up toilets etc on Charltons most high profile forum aren't helping that cause.

That's got to be right. There's potential for aggro here as demonstrated above. The standard approach for that from us (at home) or anyone else (away) is to restrict the ticket allocation for starters. The worse people sound off, the more away tickets are restricted.bits not helpful.
  • Options
    They play Tottenham at 1.30 on tele the Sunday leading up to that week so could see this game being a Wednesday night
  • Options
    Balls, I'm away for this! Hoping it might be on Sky then!!
  • Options
    I have seen a few of the ultras about in Bromley. There was one in the betting shop once when I was In there Middle Aged bloke,bald with a palace ultras scarf on dressed in black. Looking like a right proper Nigel....

• Options
    Might as well I suppose