Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crystal Palace away (Wed 23rd Sept, 2,900 tickets) - SOLD OUT

Comments

• Options
    Maybe demand won't be as high, a lot of people with family sadly won't go, and with it being midweek people have work commitments etc, I'm hoping to get a ticket but as I no longer have a season ticket chances for me are slim.
  • Options

Maybe demand won't be as high, a lot of people with family sadly won't go, and with it being midweek people have work commitments etc, I'm hoping to get a ticket but as I no longer have a season ticket chances for me are slim.

We might sell out but I reckon it will go to a general sale.
  • Options

We might sell out but I reckon it will go to a general sale.
    Hopefully as we have Cardiff away which I'm going to so could be a great week. Hopefully the game gets on TV for the fans that can't make it.
  • Options
    Won't be going anywhere near it
  • Options
    It's the arse end of nowhere , the black hole of South London , as the crow flies it isn't far but by road forget it and train ffffs I mean up to London Bridge and back , what a load of agg
  • Options

How will you all get there? In a rickety car that looks small but several dozen of you all emerge from it one after the other before it collapses into four pieces?

Wahey!
  • Options
    Just woke up to discover this news. Ecstatic. Until I saw the dates. I'm in bastard Italy. Gutted.
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:

Can someone enlighten to me as to why they call us the Clowns? Couldn't think of anything wittier?

Coulrophobia.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Will lift the bed tonight.....
  • Options
    Got to be done , although mid week trip to Selhurst from Cambridgeshire it doesn't get much worse and didn't enjoy the last trip there! Rather it had been at home
  • Options

can't say i'm feeling it but they aren't our real rivals
    it's the arse end of nowhere to drive there
    and they will beat us and we havent finished above them for nearly ten years #shameful
    i'd rather play them when we were flying high in the Prem

And you wonder why people don't do away games with a post like that!!! :neutral:
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    These threads really do separate the men from the boys.

I've waited ages to have a crack at the Nigel's any team is beatable on the day it only takes one goal. We have got a decent team in Luzon we trust. We win this game and he will be a hero in my eyes and any player that scores the winner for us will be a living legend.
  • Options
    Don't you have had to be a valley gold member for 3 months, before you qualify for ticket eligibility?
  • Options

Don't you have had to be a valley gold member for 3 months, before you qualify for ticket eligibility?

It's something like that, I'm sure there's some sort of rules to stop people just joining to get tickets after a big cup draw.
  • Options
    Who are these Ultra Nigels? I can smell there **** from here when ball 17 came out the bin

imageimage
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Will lift the bed tonight.....

I lifted the bed covers last night. I blame the vegetable dopiaza.
  • Options
    They fielded a pretty strong side last night, so absolutely no question that they'll be full strength when we go there.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    there is talk of the ultra nigels unveiling a banner in the homesdale end to welcome us.... Maybe we could all chip in and arrange a flypast to drop a load of horse manure on them..
  • Options
    Well done @RedRooster, I'd been looking for the image of that banner for bloody ages but could never find it. So apt for that club.
  • Options

Join and pay the first 3 months up front then you can get tickets ;) did it last season. Still a member though I think it is a good thing.

• Options
    A Palace game, what to expect. Being kept behind for 1/2 hour after the final whistle and then force marched to the wrong railway station by the police, oh yes and some of are young pricks destroying poor peoples cars and front gardens. that will be great fun.