Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2015/2016

Comments

• Options
    Bugger, hate losing to the Steelers and really hate the Red Rifle getting injured
  • Options
    Chargers doing their weekly "how to lose a football game" show. D was actually solid but offence was abysmal.

Panthers still rolling...

Andy Dalton with a broken thumb, that's his excuse for the annual playoff exit by the bengals sorted
  • Options
    andyg90 said:

Chargers doing their weekly "how to lose a football game" show. D was actually solid but offence was abysmal.

Panthers still rolling...

Andy Dalton with a broken thumb, that's his excuse for the annual playoff exit by the bengals sorted

I'm not holding out much hope, AJ McCarron needs to be some sort of sleeping legend, stop the run stop the Bengals
  • Options
    Steelers back in the race .. Raiders do the Broncos .. is this another case of a team certain of a play off spot having a breather before the main event ?
  • Options
    The Broncos have not scored a TD on offense against the Raiders in 2 games this year. We should have won both games.
    Mack was unblockable in the 2nd half hence his 5 sacks.
  • Options
    If Chiefs win out and Broncos lose 2 of their 3 (still to play Steelers and Bengals) we can still win the AFC West.
    Slim, but a chance none the less
  • Options
    Id genuinely like to see the Chiefs pop the donkeys to top spot. 1-5, lose Jamaal Charles yet somehow they've fought back. Fair play.
  • Options
    Chiefs struggled against the Chargers. We have had a lot of injuries, not just Charles, any more and we could slip up in the final few games.
  • Options
    Struggled yes, but you were always going to beat my Chargers. We're just as bad as Charlton this season.

OBJ is something special. I read something like he's had 24 rec td's since his debut in week 5 last season. The only person within 9 of that is Gronk...
  • Options
    Think I read Chiefs will be first team to start 1-5 and reach playoffs since 1970.

Come on raiders. Holding Broncos to four field goals in Denver. Couple of close defeats gonna cost us this season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yay i have a ticket for the Redskins game in October. HTTR
  • Options
    Chiefs win again. 8 in a row. Crazy game in Pittsburgh with Denver losing.
  • Options
    Panthers/Giants was game of the week so far for me.

If I remember correctly, Broncos have Bengals/Chargers and Chiefs have Browns/Raiders. Assuming Denver go 1-1 and Chiefs 2-0, does anyone know who's ahead on the head to head?
  • Options
    andyg90 said:

If I remember correctly, Broncos have Bengals/Chargers and Chiefs have Browns/Raiders. Assuming Denver go 1-1 and Chiefs 2-0, does anyone know who's ahead on the head to head?

The Chiefs. They would have a better division record.
  • Options
    andyg90 said:

Panthers / Giants game was fantastic
  • Options
    Loving AJ McCarron, good game management last night. A sterner test next week me thinks, hopefully we can clinch a bye week in the playoffs by beating Broncos, really desperate for Manning to be fit to play
  • Options
    Exciting being a Steelers fan at the moment but still concerned with the defense who are making too many mistakes.
  • Options
    Ben18 said:

Exciting being a Steelers fan at the moment but still concerned with the defense who are making too many mistakes.

Steelers are the only team I don't fancy being up against in the play offs. Being a Bengals fan it sticks in the craw that you have one of the very best all round QB's in the league
  • Options
    Anyone else make the mistake of staying up for Chargers v Raiders? 5:30am finish after o/t ... Worst officiating I've seen.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    andyg90 said:

Anyone else make the mistake of staying up for Chargers v Raiders? 5:30am finish after o/t ... Worst officiating I've seen.

Yes I did! Always bad officiating in Raiders games, but right result in the end.

Would have loved to see Woodson get a TD in his last home game and possibly last game in Oakland ever.
  • Options
    Maybe the right result of you're from Raidernation.
    The non call for pass interference on woodhead started a ridiculous sequence of going FG-TD-missed FG on one possession.
    The unnecessary roughness call on Perryman at 3-15 when it was 17-12 was also a bad call imo.

Saying that I'm happy Woodson could go out on a high like some Chargers did last week though, he's been awesome.
  • Options
    HTTR NFC East Champions 2015. Kirk Cousins continues to surprise, but every successful team has a good TE and Jordan Reed has excelled this season.

Offensive line is banged up, so rest them next week against the Cowgirls. Probably the weakest team in the play offs and likely to go out immediately if as scheduled we play the Seahawks, but 6 out of 7 wins at home provides a semblance of hope.

Great effort from the 31st ranked team at the start of the season.
  • Options
    Eagles v Giants next week.
    The loser will be the team playing the Rams in London next year.
  • Options
    Chiefs in the playoffs. Woo hoo.
  • Options
    johnny73 said:

Chiefs in the playoffs. Woo hoo.

Bengals beat Broncos Monday and we take lead in division too
    Although can't help but feel as wildcard on road at Texans would be easier game than home to Steelers/Jets as division winner.
    Any win in a playoff game will do.
  • Options
    What's gone wrong with Green Bay?! A team that prides themselves on not turning the ball over have already had 2 fumbles and an INT all leading to a touchdown... Cardinals again quietly going about their business.

Shocked at Carolina losing, pleased for KC.
  • Options
    And another fumble by Rodgers returned for a TD, wow.
  • Options
    What an interesting week.

The Panthers lose their perfect record against a team they beat 38-0 a couple of weeks ago. Unbelievably Despite Being 14-1 could still lose number one seed to the Cardinals.

The Patriots elected to kick to start overtime and Jets went straight down and won with a touchdown. Could cost them number one seeding in AFC to Bengals.

Chiefs become just the second team in NFL history to make the playoffs after starting 1-5

Packers imploded against Cardinals and Vikings secured their play off place by thumping Giants.
  • Options
    If Falcons win next week and Seahawks lose both would be 9-7
    The Falcons are out of the playoff race but I can't work out the tiebreaker, anyone?