Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2015/2016

Comments

• Options
    Manning breaks passing record but is having a mare.

Come on raiders back at those pesky Vikings.
  • Options
    Didn't he only need like 3 more yards?
    Some cracking games again so far this week. Lions D was huge against the Pack, KC shutting out Denver in first half and Eli Manning being Eli Manning and only showing up against NE.

For once, I can watch games and relax without the downer of CAFC losing and SD losing every weekend!
  • Options
    That drive right there, the near-interception, the 4th and 10 turning around and getting it done and getting the game winning field goal, that's why Belichek, Brady and the Pats can never be ruled out of a game, and that's why they are one of, if not the, greatest coach/QB pairings the world has seen
  • Options
    I spoke too soon! I do agree with you though, toughest competitors I've seen in my lifetime. They just always know how to get the W.
  • Options
    That was text book Patriots. Even though I see them every week, I'm still amazed at how prepared they are for every situation. Apart from the "almost interception" at the start, they managed that perfectly, and exactly the opposite to what everyone expected, which was throws to the outside to stop the clock.

Given the way the Broncos are going, that may have been the hardest game left on the Pats schedule.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Another really good programme on BBC 2 tonight. Will be watching this weekly.
  • Options
    Romo back in for the Cowboys and they win.

Chargers still useless though.
  • Options
    Yeah let's not talk about the Chargers please! It's shockingly awful how bad they've become.

Panthers really are starting to pull up some trees. Genuinely think if the pats come through against buffalo on Monday they will go 16-0. The panthers won't be far behind this.
  • Options
    Back to 5-5 for the Chiefs. Just got to keep it going for another 6 weeks.
  • Options
    Pats will have the Bills match and the Broncos game next Sunday down as the biggest tests, but with Osweiler in for Manning perhaps the ponies can be tamed. Eagles, Texans and Titans should all roll over, then its another couple of rivals in Miami and the Jets, however every team after the Broncos are 5-5 or worse.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Raiders fading.

Lost a couple of winable games to fall back from possible play offs.
  • Options
    Falcons fading fast. Matty Ice has become Matty Melt.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Cowboys win means they're only .200 behind the Giants. With Romo back, they're going 6-0 now until the play-offs. ;-)

I feel like an over optimistic Charlton fan where a win against an average mid table team means progress towards the top six is back on track...
  • Options
    In the permafrost frozen north .. Packers pack too much punch for the Purple People Eaters
  • Options
    Broncos defense got it done against the Bears again. Osweiler actually looked OK, but he ain't Peyton. Then again nor is Peyton any more...
  • Options
    It feels absolutely frigid at Foxborough. About -6C. First cold game of the year. Good news is two offensive linemen back tonight. Will be an interesting game to see what they do with Edelman.
  • Options
    London 2016

Wembley Oct 2nd - Colts @ Jaguars
    Twickenham Oct 23rd - TBC @ Rams
    Wembley Oct 30th - Redskins @ Bengals
  • Options
    Rams will host whichever NFC East team finish in same position as they do.
    Cowboys/Eagles/Giants/Redskins
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    3 teams playing in London for the 1st time, after these games only 9 teams remaining that haven't played here.
    Possibly only 8 if the Eagles play the Rams.
  • Options
    Are those the only 2016 fixtures or are there more to be announced?
  • Options
    No mention of anymore. Original rumours were 3 at Wembley and 1 at Twickenham.
    No game on 6th November
  • Options
    finally after over 25 years, i get a realistic chance of seing the Redskins live....and at the other end of the Jubilee line too yay
  • Options
    cafckev said:

finally after over 25 years, i get a realistic chance of seing the Redskins live....and at the other end of the Jubilee line too yay

Possibly 2 weeks running too if they finish in the same position as St Louis
  • Options
    As a Washington fan it would be great to have them play two games next year so I'm more likely to see one but I think it would be interesting anyway to see what they do in between fixtures as quite a few teams this year only flew over about 2 days before the game. Where would the train for the week inbetween etc?
  • Options
    Traditionally any team playing at Wembley will have their bye week straight after to give them time to readjust to the time zones.

Will be a difficult one to manage if the scenario plays out.
  • Options
    Thanksgiving games on SS1 today, gonna watch them while eating turkey burgers and drinking yank beers with our American intern. She's a Pats fan, but I try not to hold it against her.
  • Options
    American girlfriend. I'm liking thanksgiving. Involves drinking, eating and watching sport on telly. What's not to like!
  • Options
    So how is everyone seeing it pan out from here on?

Will the Pats get to Superbowl 50 undefeated ?
    Can SuperCam keep producing for the Panthers?

I cant see past Pats vs Green Bay myself