Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2015/2016

Comments

• Options
    What a comeback.

Never rated Dalton but he is looking real deal this season.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

What a comeback.

Never rated Dalton but he is looking real deal this season.

Absolutely stunning thought we had gone in the 3rd, really liking the look of this Bengals team. I actually get a bit hacked off with all the Dalton slaters, he's good as gold except when on prime time, statistically he is right up there with some of the best QB's in the sports history after his first 4 years, and like me he is ginger and therefore a member of the master race!
  • Options
    Can't believe I actually had high hopes for the Chiefs this year.
  • Options
    And THAT'S why we've kept Eli.
  • Options

Can't believe I actually had high hopes for the Chiefs this year.

Same here and now we have lost Jamaal Charles as well.
  • Options
    EastStand said:

What a drive.

We won't get anywhere with that toothless rushing game though.
  • Options
    edited October 2015

EastStand said:

What a drive.

Yeah but it's been like that for the last couple of seasons. Since we lost Boss, Bradshaw, Jacobs...

We're having to rely heavily on Eli's arm, and as we know the more he has to shoot the more chance he'll misfire.
  • Options
    EastStand said:

EastStand said:

What a drive.

Yeah but it's been like that for the last couple of seasons. Since we lost Boss, Bradshaw, Jacobs...

We'er having to rely heavily on Eli's arm, and as we know the more he has to shoot the more chance he'll misfire.

And this year you can rely on the 49ers to collapse when it matters!
  • Options
    Ha! Yeah thanks for that guys.
  • Options
    Straight 6 for Cincy. Thank god I get to have some 'football' joy over the weekend, Saturdays are shite!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Vikings doing much better than I expected ... so far
  • Options
    Broncos are the worst 6-0 team in nfl history
  • Options
    who would have thought that a Peyton Manning team would be so reliant on defense defence to win their games !
  • Options
    Some cracking games again last night, disappointed my Chargers couldn't sneak into OT at the death; most definitely this seasons "nearly team". Packers have a bye next game week, then play the Broncos which should be fascinating.
    Surprised to see the Panthers at 5-0, Cinci also look like they could go the distance even at this early stage.
  • Options
    Pats just keep on rolling along, no sign of the decline many predicted. Seahawks can't hold onto a win right now, not even in the cauldron
  • Options
    If you haven't seen it, I recommend watching the Colts fake punt against the Pats on Sunday. It is the definition of stupid.

I don't think I've seen anyone on TV talk about this without the word stupid being used. Some just resort to hysterical laughter.

This is why teams can't best the Patriots. They are too busy beating themselves.
  • Options

If you haven't seen it, I recommend watching the Colts fake punt against the Pats on Sunday. It is the definition of stupid.

I don't think I've seen anyone on TV talk about this without the word stupid being used. Some just resort to hysterical laughter.

This is why teams can't best the Patriots. They are too busy beating themselves.

Thing is, the Pats look most vulnerable when you play dead normal football, lots of runs, and you force Brady to hold onto the ball for more than 3 seconds, as his pocket footwork isn't great. Teams insist on coming up with weird plays and fake blitzes etc. And all he does is hit Gronk or someone on a quick screen and hurt you that way.
  • Options
    You're absolutely right. It's not easy, but cover his receiver and give the line time to get through. Although the score was a little misleading, it was only a 6 point game with about 20 minutes to play when they did this. Complete madness. I'm surprised the coach still has a job today.
  • Options
    I was watching the (pretty boring) UCLA college game on BT/ESPN last night and they showed this catch from a Stanford wide receiver in their previous match, absolutely incredible:

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/10/stanford-francis-owusu-catch-of-year
  • Options
    Wow, that catch is unreal. I've seen plenty of great catches but the receiver can normally see the ball
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jags defence on fire
  • Options

Jags defence on fire

What time did it kick off? About 7 this morning?
  • Options
    This is getting interesting. 28 unanswered points. They've picked a great couple of games for wembley so far this year
  • Options
    what a game 34-31 jags 2 mins left
  • Options
    Some game this.
  • Options
    Was at Wembley for Chiefs and Lions. An enjoyable rout. Thankfully Detriot were atrocious and it was an easy day for Kansas.
  • Options
    To score 49 and lose.......unbelievable.

• Options

To score 49 and lose.......unbelievable.

To a field goal as well...
  • Options
    Loving the Bengals 7-0!!! At this rate we'll have more wins than Charlton have points come December. How bloody depressing
  • Options
    Big win for Broncos against Green Bay .. and I endorse @Bigbadbozman ... nice to see the Tigers doing some mauling