Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2015/2016

Comments

• Options
    The Raiders made a big statement last night destroying the Jets highly rated D.

2nd week running they have been so far ahead they just cruised the 2nd half.

Would love them to keep the foot on the throat, but coming out without major injuries is more important at this stage.
  • Options
    On that injury front, I never seen a game as littered with injuries as the SD @ Baltimore game last night.
    Given the chargers were already without one of the team captains and allpro FS, an ILB leading the team in tackles, the starting Centre and two starting offensive linemen; they then lost during the game two linemen, two wide receivers, a linebacker and a safety, with Baltimore losing star WR Steve Smith to a torn Achilles.

Not easy being a Chargers/Charlton fan at present :(
    I know i'll get the "because their D sucks comments" but I'm still baffled how the #1 ranked offense are 2-6...
  • Options
    Was at Wembley to see the Kansas game, disappointed that Jamal Charles couldn't make it as he is a brilliant running back but was still a decent game to watch. Was really impressed with Denver they pretty much put a stop to Rodgers which isn't easy.
  • Options
    Not sure my franchise choices could've been much worse really. The Chargers must be the most Charltonised team in the competition and the Cowboys look absolutely hopeless without Romo.

The idea was to narrow my selection down this year by going forward with the team that does the best... So far they're as bad as each other!!
  • Options

The Raiders made a big statement last night destroying the Jets highly rated D.

2nd week running they have been so far ahead they just cruised the 2nd half.

Would love them to keep the foot on the throat, but coming out without major injuries is more important at this stage.

If you consider they lost to a last second Chicago field goal they would be on course for a wild card.

Carr seems to be making real progress in his second year as QB too.
  • Options
    EastStand said:

To score 49 and lose.......unbelievable.

To a field goal as well...
    Who Dat baby! Bad luck fellas, what a game though.
  • Options
    The 49ers and Charlton are on a parallel track at the moment. Both have owners who are destroying all that is good. I live in the SF Bay Area and it is uncanny the similarities.
  • Options
    Could we see a perfect season?

Reckon the Miami veterans might be worried if Patriots beat Denver in a couple of weeks

Remaining games are: vs.aRedskins (3-4), at Giants (4-4), vs. Bills (3-4), at Broncos (7-0), vs. Eagles (3-4), at Texans (3-5), vs. Titans (1-6), at Jets (4-3), at Dolphins (3-4)

Or Broncos

at Colts (3-4), vs. Chiefs (3-5), at Bears (2-5), vs. Patriots (7-0), at Chargers (2-6), vs. Raiders (4-3), at Steelers (4-4), vs. Bengals (7-0), vs. Chargers (2-6)

Tougher for Bengals

REMAINING OPPONENTS: vs. Browns (2-6), vs. Texans (3-5), at Cardinals (6-2), vs. Rams (4-3), at Browns (2-6), vs. Steelers (4-4), at 49ers (2-6), at Broncos (7-0), vs. Ravens (2-6)

Or finally Panthers

REMAINING OPPONENTS: vs. Colts (3-4), vs. Packers (6-1), at Titans (1-6), vs. Redskins (3-4), at Cowboys (2-5), at Saints (4-4), vs. Falcons (6-2), at Giants (4-4), at Falcons (6-2), vs. Buccaneers (3-4)
  • Options
    Would love to see the Bengals go unbeaten all season and go on to win the Super Bowl especially seen as we (Seahawks) can't decide if we want to win a ball game or not.
  • Options
    Cafcspud said:

Would love to see the Bengals go unbeaten all season and go on to win the Super Bowl especially seen as we (Seahawks) can't decide if we want to win a ball game or not.

Russell Wilson is ruining my fantasy season, have a word!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Cafcspud said:

Russell Wilson is ruining my fantasy season, have a word!
    He's a great QB but not a fantasy option. I've also learned that the hard way this year! Pick up Rivers, Brees, Dalton, Palmer or Carr instead.
  • Options
    Just announced that they'll be 5 NFL games in London from 2018, 2 at Wembley, 2 at WHL and 1 at Twickenham
  • Options
    I thought it was 2 at Twickenham too? Anyway, it's getting closer and closer to a full time franchise moving out here, the only problem is it will have to be a very well funded and successful team to keep attendance numbers up, else in 10 years time the "London" team will have to move back stateside as attendances plummet to Charlton-esque levels
  • Options
    49ers & Charlton fan here - hang me!

Vernon Davis traded to Denver Broncos for some draft picks & reports that Kaepernick has been benched this Sunday with Blaine Gabbert installed as the starting QB...... Blaine Gabbert FFS!
  • Options
    If a franchise comes to London that would mean 8 "home" games played here. Be interesting to see what the attendences would be .

Go Phins.
  • Options
    Problem with a London franchise is most NFL fans have a team. How many of us would stop supporting our current team to support the London team?
    Maybe you'd support them as a 2nd team but is that enough to keep attendances up 8 times a year, long term?
  • Options
    No different from a franchise moving to Los Angeles.

Surely most of them support a team already.
  • Options
    Big win for the colts, don't think anyone gave them a chance against Denver this weekend.

Has anyone else seen that hit on Vikings QB Teddy Bridgewater?...brutal.
  • Options
    It looked like it was going to be the same old Colts after they gave up that punt return, but they hung in there. How many game suspension for Talib for poking a guy in the eye?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

49ers & Charlton fan here - hang me!

Vernon Davis traded to Denver Broncos for some draft picks & reports that Kaepernick has been benched this Sunday with Blaine Gabbert installed as the starting QB...... Blaine Gabbert FFS!

You were saying!!
  • Options
    BBC started their new weekly NFL show last night. (not sure why they've started at week 9).
    Now on iplayer...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b06phwbt/american-football-2015-4-race-to-super-bowl-50

Good mix of highlights and chat imo.
    Could do with being longer than 45 minutes, hard to get a balance of everything in that time.
    Definite Match of the Day vibe to it.
  • Options
    Stumbled across it last night. Very promising format!
  • Options
    Wilson is an absolute creep but he has been playing pretty well this season in a bad offense. It's obvious a huge difference having him on 500k and 20m+ in getting great players around him but a lot of worse QBs are on the same money such as Stafford, Kaepernick etc. A lot of that could look different if Lynch was running as well as he did last year though.
  • Options

Wilson is an absolute creep but he has been playing pretty well this season in a bad offense. It's obvious a huge difference having him on 500k and 20m+ in getting great players around him but a lot of worse QBs are on the same money such as Stafford, Kaepernick etc. A lot of that could look different if Lynch was running as well as he did last year though.

I suspect that the Seahawks are 'doing a Chelsea'... success fatigue/player fatigue
  • Options
    Cowboys about lose seven in a row without Romo.........

I swear each time they find an even more ridiculous way to lose.
  • Options
    Giants V Pats, always as good game (usually for us :wink: ).
  • Options
    90 yard touchdown return by the Vikings. Great game.