Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Katrien Meire's next move?

Comments

• Options
    If you're going to change the name of the thread to take advantage of the same phrase repeated over and over again (on one thread in one forum - really don't think it'll affect Google), then you might want to spell the name correctly.

Katrine Meire (whoever she is) might be alright at her job.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    We will not hear another word from Meire. New communications bod will enter no man's land come February.
  • Options

Much as I think KM is dreadful and feel the club dying just a little bit more with every ridiculous statement she makes, I don't see her resigning making any difference so long as RD remains in charge. It's ultimately the owner that's the problem and whoever is CEO we'll just get the same old bullshit...

That's exactly why the both need to go.
  • Options
    We need a mole inside the club to try to get some feedback on how the mood is. Is she rattled, pissed off, ready to stand down or just pretending that nothing happened?
  • Options
    mogodon said:

We need a mole inside the club to try to get some feedback on how the mood is. Is she rattled, pissed off, ready to stand down or just pretending that nothing happened?

This.

I hope she's showing true colours. Imagine her to behave and work like a teenage spoilt brat with tantrum.
  • Options

For me her next move should be jumping off The Shard to prove that you can BOUNCE when you hit the floor

Are you Iain Dowie ?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Take a job as North Korea's PR officer you silly Meire.
  • Options
    She might be on gardening leave for all we know. Hopefully.
  • Options

If so, her first move would be to water the plants with weedkiller
  • Options
    The phrase which gave me, probably fruitless, hope in the RM interstatementview was that they realise they need to communicate better with fans and the Board are taking certain steps to achieve that.

I have two suggested steps:

Step 1) replace KF
    Step 2) replace KM

I think if we follow the two step plan, although we don't like RD, he isn't the worst owner in the world and if replacements for 1) and 2) were good, and the team started to do better, the protests would become less strong.

If I were him, that's what I would do.

Can't see it happening though

• Options
    sralan said:

Take a job as North Korea's PR officer you silly Meire.

But keep away from that red button!
  • Options
    seth plum said:

I repeat, in the first programme of the season she says:

'from a personal point of view, I realise that from now on there's no one to hide behind any more'.

Apart from Richard Murray, and the sofa, and absurd statements, and the noise of house music, or the blinds lowered in the Directors Lounge, or a portcullis made out of fourteen chips.

It is almost as if you have only bought the first programme of the season.
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

I have been told that Katrien Meire is out of her depth, and is certainly not suitable to be an executive. I wasn't sure whether to believe that Katrien Meire is out of her depth, and is certainly not suitable to be an executive, but I am persuaded by the many times I have heard that Katrien Meire is out of her depth, and is certainly not suitable to be an executive. Thus, it does actually seem that Katrien Meire is out of her depth, and is certainly not suitable to be an executive.

Sublime Davo55

Join the nice and weird club.

We all crack in the end :smile:

• Options

She must have a few flowers to tend to after all.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

She must have a few flowers to tend to after all.
    Hopefully, a garden full of triffids !!

• Options
    Deadly nightshade :-)
  • Options
    That sex on the pitch score on the pitch vid is kind of evidence that KM loves attention and element of surprise.

I think she's probably in some way loving the attention of these protests, whether good or bad press it's all good.

So her next move... Or possible reason for her silence, she's getting prepped up about to enter big brother...
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

That sex on the pitch score on the pitch vid is kind of evidence that KM loves attention and element of surprise.

I think she's probably in some way loving the attention of these protests, whether good or bad press it's all good.

So her next move... Or possible reason for her silence, she's getting prepped up about to enter big brother...

As long as she does not do a shower scene.
  • Options
    Addickted said:

LuckyReds said:

So if I write Katrien Meire, out of her depth and not suitable to be an executive enough times, that helps?

I'm pretty certain that if you kept writing "Katrien Meire is out of her depth, and is certainly not suitable to be an executive" then there's a good chance of it becoming quite common on when you searched for "Katrien Meire".

I agree, it's terrible that anyone should post the fact that "Katrien Meire is out of her depth, and is certainly not suitable to be an executive" . And I too will not condone needlessly writing "Katrien Meire is out of her depth, and is certainly not suitable to be an executive" for any reason..
    I mean, writing "Katrien Meire is out of her depth, and is certainly not suitable to be an executive" surely can't achieve anything?

Constantly writing Katrien Meire is out of her depth, and is certainly not suitable to be an executive could be considered to be bullying. Please everyone stop writing Katrien Meire is out of her depth, and is certainly not suitable to be an executive.

• Options
    Katrien Meire is out of her depth, and is certainly not suitable to be an executive

Ought that to be in italics or bold?
  • Options
    Is the Wicked Witch going to be at Colchester today? If so, those there please give her hell (while getting solidly behind the team)
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Missed It said:

I think Ms Meire has that unfortunate combination of ruthless ambition and limited competence!

Missed It said:

I think Ms Meire has that unfortunate combination of ruthless ambition and limited competence!

This plus I think she has been incredibly lucky. After all the recent gaffes and inability to understand the business she is in, she would have been sacked in most normal environments so in my opinion Katrien Meire is out of her depth and is certainly not suitable to be an executive. That may not be a view she shares, but most people who have been of the receiving end of her managerial abilities seem to be of the opinion that Katrien Meire is out of her depth and is certainly not suitable to be an executive.
    And RD is an owner who cares nothing for this football club or its supporters. He does not care whether we win, that is irrelevant to him mostly because this is club is now a factory for young players. It is all just about him. That is why he has to go. Or this club is finished as a proper football club.
  • Options
    I'm not sure writing that 'Katrien Meire is out of her depth, and is certainly not suitable to be an executive', is right. 'Katrien Meire is out of her depth and is certainly not suitable to be an executive', might be slightly better. 'Katrien Meire is out of her depth and is certainly not suitable to be an executive' doesn't need the comma before the 'and'. I'll Google it a few times to double-check.
  • Options
    Sorry if I have missed this among all the thrills of an FA Cup Saturday, but was that appalling woman and her puppet Murray on show today? I do hope so.