Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Katrien Meire's next move?

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Her next move is to tell RD that Colchester are indeed a premier league team, and we where SO SO SO UNLUCKY! not to get a replay !
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    In what part of this over-promoted, arrogant, egotistical, stupid woman's head does she think offering the football we are playing will attract any new 'customers' however cheap the bloody tickets?
  • Options
    To ask Roland if he wants her to sack Karel.
  • Options
    Boringly, was a combination of B and C
  • Options
    What amazes me is even now if you type 'Katrien Meire' into UK Google you get how hard done by she is and a load of old stuff. They must be spending a fortune on this to prevent the mass of news around Charlton and her impacting on her first google page presence (except the one article on medium.com)
  • Options

What amazes me is even now if you type 'Katrien Meire' into UK Google you get how hard done by she is and a load of old stuff. They must be spending a fortune on this to prevent the mass of news around Charlton and her impacting on her first google page presence (except the one article on medium.com)

still a fair bit of bad stuff coming up too ... she can't hide this on her cv ... whatever happens, and unless there is significant change, she has done herself no favours for future career advancement
  • Options
    I have some advice for you Katrien.

If someone has more experience than you in a particular field, listen to them.

If that someone is offering you help, take it.

If your Customers don't like the Product you are offering, ask them how they would improve the product.

If you don't want advice, help or happy Customers then you are in the wrong job and your NEXT MOVE should be to FUCK OFF.
  • Options

That one is the first link I see though...
  • Options

Much as I loathe them all, Google logarithms are outside even RD's control. The articles will largely be weighted by traffic, so naturally the older articles are the ones that appear top, and as they appear top they get more traffic ... much as we want criticial articles to appear first, we can't dictate it any more than her. Now if she starts trying to get the removed under the European protect the rich data protection legislation ...