Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Board set to issue statement today

Comments

• Options

In a revolutionary move the supporters are going to be sacked.

Hmm...a weeks money for every one of the 46 years I've been going down there. Could buy a decent curry with that:-)
  • Options
    Uboat said:

This statement, if nothing else, will give us a very clear indication as to whether they actually understand what is going on.

Or if they even care.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

This statement, if nothing else, will give us a very clear indication as to whether they actually understand what is going on.

I think they understand, it's whether they care that's the question.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Wow some big news coming out... No corner flag picture to be used... Its almost as bad as when we lost Scarfy!!

Louis Mendez ‏@LouisMend 2m2 minutes ago London, England
    Get ready son. Today's the big day. Leave nothing in the dressing room. This is what you've been training for. #cafc

Olly Groome ‏@ollygroome 1m1 minute ago
    @LouisMend you wish, Mendez. The flag is staying indoors.

That's it.

They've found Scarfy.

We are saved
  • Options

KM and KF announce new training routine

Thats Murray. He's so far up there we will have to start calling him toenails.
  • Options

Ben18 said:

Bubble said:

I hope they roll out the corner flag photo - it's not serious unless the corner flag is used Olly!!!

Each new corner flag photo used on the website, has proved to be the correct decision
    We've got an endless collection of corner flag photos. Picking the correct one every season is an art in itself. Might even mix it up with a shot from the south-east corner next year.
    Why don't we use the triangular corner flags anymore? Thought we were entitled to since we've won the FA cup?
    I'm pretty sure a couple of the triangular flags went missing (nicked) and the square ones were their replacement. There's certainly scope for the triangular ones to return. I prefer them, personally.
    Pretty nice souvenir for whoever took them tbf.
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:

A big screen is to be erected in the West Car Park, so boycotting supporters will be able to watch future games without having to enter the ground, there will be a small charge of £10.

£15 to include a free 5-page program so you can see which shitty club the latest coach or pre-pubescent player has signed from as guess what ITS NOT ON THE SCREEN, that's just for adverts, oh wait so is the program, we haven't thought this through (again)
  • Options
    This should be fun.

Just how much more of her foot can Katrien squeeze in her gob?
  • Options

Wow some big news coming out... No corner flag picture to be used... Its almost as bad as when we lost Scarfy!!

Louis Mendez ‏@LouisMend 2m2 minutes ago London, England
    Get ready son. Today's the big day. Leave nothing in the dressing room. This is what you've been training for. #cafc

Olly Groome ‏@ollygroome 1m1 minute ago
    @LouisMend you wish, Mendez. The flag is staying indoors.

That's it.

They've found Scarfy.

We are saved
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    When we get the statement - I bet we are overdrawn.
  • Options
    We have heard it all before from them, they are not going to change.
  • Options
    are you serious? LOL

/KATRIEN RICHARD AND RAT OUT!
  • Options
    Rob62 said:

Interview with Murray is up on the site:

Q: What would you say is missing and what can be done now?

RM: “The obvious strand missing has been the number of experienced Championship players. The first time we have been able to address this is the January transfer window. Of the two transfer windows it’s the trickier one because everyone is looking for players who can make a difference.

“But we have acted quickly and got in players like Roger Johnson, Diego Poyet and Rhys Williams, all of whom have a lot of Championship experience.

“I’m pleased something has been done because when we were in this situation in 2009 we didn’t have any money to add two or three new players.”

Q: Are there other areas you think the club needs to improve?

RM: “I think we need to communicate with supporters better. The Board accepts it’s not been as good as it could and they are taking a number of steps to improve that.
    “But it’s important to realise that no football club gets all things right. Under the Iain Dowie and Alan Pardew eras we spent a lot of money on transfers and many of them either didn’t work out. All clubs have their issues that they must address, we all know that, but it’s very easy with hindsight.

“Equally, by being financially prudent, we’re not in the situation where we have to sell a player to pay the wages next week. I’ve been in that situation before with Charlton Athletic when I was one of the owners, and that was also the case with the previous regime.”

Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/charlton-athletic-richard-murray-interview-2887963.aspx#oYF37lGF12aWgtBO.99

so you didn't learn from last year then, muppet.