Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Board set to issue statement today

Comments

• Options
    Absolute shower of a 'statement'.
  • Options

I like it how he says that we need a mixture of british / overseas talent and when asked why that wasnt addressed in the summer, he turns round and says that we didnt expect Henderson, Vetokele and Kashi to get injured.

Only one of them names mentioned is British you fool

And on top of that, Henderson's one of the few places where we had some cover, a young English player no less. I'm also quite interested to see how much better Bergdich will be next season considering they're already trying to sack him off this month
  • Options
    Murray has lost the plot I am sure of it, I cant think of any other reason why he is coming out with this shit.

That interview shows as much as anything we have seen how they dont get it, never will get it and we need them out, The pressure needs to be steeped up on Murray as well he is a joke who is helping kill our club.

We need to make it very uncomfortable for Murray, KM and KF to continue In there roles.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

just read it again and it get's worse each time. Underestimated the Championship. We've been in it nine years ffs.

What about when we were in the Championship in the 90s... He didnt underestimate it then did he, he should partly know how to win the bloody Division!!
  • Options

Murray has lost the plot I am sure of it, I cant think of any other reason why he is coming out with this shit.

That interview shows as much as anything we have seen how they dont get it, never will get it and we need them out, The pressure needs to be steeped up on Murray as well he is a joke who is helping kill our club.

We need to make it very uncomfortable for Murray, KM and KF to continue In there roles.

I sadly agree. He, of all people has no excuse.
  • Options
    Unbelievable. That is just laughable. I mean we all knew it would be, but still.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Addicted said:

Rob62 said:

Addicted said:

Why is Katrien not saying anything at all?? Is she genuinely childish enough to be throwing a tantrum and refusing?

What can she say though? I imagine they are waiting for results to improve before she pipes up again.
    If a CEO cannot drum up a statement to at lest attempt to address some of the massively glaring issues that are destroying the business that they run then they have absolutely no place in that position.
    Agree 100%. But if I were her I wouldn't make a statement, because I would know it would do more harm than good. It's a ludicrous position for our CEO to be in, and one that means she is even more unsuited to the position than ever before. If it were about what is good for the club she'd be gone today, but it's about what is good for her sadly.
  • Options
    Maybe it is a cunning plan by Murray to get us SO pissed off we step up the protests even more and eventually force the Belgians out, whereupon he reveals it was the aim all along....
    Nah, it's not, is it. But it is going to have that effect.
  • Options
    The bulk of what Murray says makes sense in my view but the total absence of any mention of the manager is absurd.
  • Options
    Sorry, just to confirm - THAT was the statement?
  • Options
    Tell me that's not the 'Club Statement'
  • Options
    Sorry but how can Murray say “The obvious strand missing has been the number of experienced Championship players. The first time we have been able to address this is the January transfer window "

What about the last 2 seasons when every fan could see the new foreign players coming in were not cut out for the championship. They should have learnt last time and addressed with a mix last summer.

he has worked in this country long enough to know what is needed to get out of this league or at least challenge in it.

They have had 2 season (ok 2 halves and 1 full affectively) to learn this and we noticed it from day one, so how can a professional football club not realise this?

OK thanks Murray for conveying truthfully or not that RD has admitted he has made mistakes with the playing staff. But that's all I am thankful for. Rest doesn't make me feel any better about whats coming up
  • Options
    edited January 2016

The bulk of what Murray says makes sense in my view but the total absence of any mention of the manager is absurd.

I actually agree that there is sense in there. But the problem is that a lot of what makes sense contradicts public messages from our CEO.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Tell me that's not the 'Club Statement'

no, that is an attempt to placate us for when they announce later that Lookman has joined Chelsea ;-)