Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Board set to issue statement today

Comments

• Options
    Is that it?

What a lot of polish.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    RM: “I think we need to communicate with supporters better. The Board accepts it’s not been as good as it could and they are taking a number of steps to improve that.
    “But it’s important to realise that no football club gets all things right. Under the Iain Dowie and Alan Pardew eras we spent a lot of money on transfers and many of them either didn’t work out. All clubs have their issues that they must address, we all know that, but it’s very easy with hindsight.

“Equally, by being financially prudent, we’re not in the situation where we have to sell a player to pay the wages next week. I’ve been in that situation before with Charlton Athletic when I was one of the owners, and that was also the case with the previous regime.”

Did any of them work out... We bloody well ended up in League One thanks to their signings!!!!
  • Options
    No different to the rubbish they've been saying all season. They really don't get it do they?
  • Options
    Lols, why did that need a special announcement it was coming, hilarious
  • Options
    Interestingly no mention of KM.
  • Options
    Looks like we go again on Saturday then... Support the team and not the regime
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is that it? So either Katrien is continuing to ignore supporters customers because she's having a strop or she's being sacked.
  • Options
    What a load of shit - GET OUT
  • Options
    Was that it? Or is there something even more pointless on it's way?

Either way, Murray should avoid tying himself up with quotes about Dowie and Pardew, as it simply shows how far back his incompetence goes. Time to walk off the plank and take the Belgians with you RM.
  • Options
    Same old shit almost exactly what they said before. For Murray to say they underestimated the championship, how long has he been involved in football? Deluded prick!
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    ''Some supporters'' Did this twat look into the west stand car park? %2 .... its more like 92%
  • Options
    The board have consistently proven that they don't have a clue.
  • Options
    A lot of words that basically told us nothing we didn't know already. But then, let's face it, that is exactly what we expected.
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:

Interestingly no mention of KM.

Even she probably doesn't want to be associated with that complete and utter turd of an interview; she probably has got some self-respect deep down.

No offence to whoever had the unpleasant task of producing that interview, it's your job. However Richard Murray should hang his head in shame if this is his approach to dealing with the supporters.

Leave Murray, your name may be mud already - but don't let it get dragged any further; grow a backbone, leave and try to save some dignity and affection from the supporters.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is that going to be it?
    That's the 'statement'?
    That?

I am still expecting a statement, ought I to be?
  • Options
    'We have put a little too much faith in our overseas players to suddenly come in and play 46 games a year....

...Hopefully the players brought in this year from overseas will be even better next year.'

You couldn't make this sh!t up.

Murray is experience enough in British football. Could he not have explained this to them two years ago?
  • Options
    Why is Katrien not saying anything at all?? Is she genuinely childish enough to be throwing a tantrum and refusing?